Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to Boston, eh? Oh yeah? We get ANGOLA!!!???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AAAAHHHH the testube baby keeps on spewing the typical b*llsh!t. The 757/767 is treating me just fine thank you. Out of MIA it's only 757's so the DC8 doesn't see any of that kind of flying. As for the FE's here.... my buddy hasn't touched a plane this year yet and is making more than DAL FO's ... Nice try though.....

Again... remember to leave out the tiny condoms you carry with you and drink plenty of tap water while you're there. While you're at it.... go catch a game by yourself over there as well.... solo.... you'll love it. Tool......

Net

Hey, at least you have global freight trends going for ya.....Ask the Fedex guys how that is going. But wait, you are immune to any problems----you are at UPS. So anyways....... And, when you go out with A-Rod's Dominican cousin there in SDQ, make sure you DON'T buy any more Roids, your ego and Elephant like head are way over inflated. But wait, you do fly for UPS, so that makes it great...so, were there any displacements to the DC8 FE anyway?

Bye Bye--General Lee

You are not funny. You are not professional. You are wasting our time with your idiocy. Here's a HUGE point (so focus your eyeballs), if you don't like what GL writes, DON'T READ IT AND DON'T RESPOND TO IT. Get it? Not funny.

I am not a huge fan of everything he writes, but I don't let it bother me like so many people on these boards... Who cares?????? Just let it go....

Don't worry about that tool Network Fling. He has had entitlement problems since he got furloughed from DL and thought he deserved the world. Now he gets the WORLD at UPS, all at 3am. Good for him.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You are not funny. You are not professional. You are wasting our time with your idiocy. Here's a HUGE point (so focus your eyeballs), if you don't like what GL writes, DON'T READ IT AND DON'T RESPOND TO IT. Get it? Not funny.

I am not a huge fan of everything he writes, but I don't let it bother me like so many people on these boards... Who cares?????? Just let it go....

Why don't you take your own advice and not read my posts and move on since you're such professional. The Genital is a knob and spews sh!t here all the time and rags on SWA (LBB) UPS(3am Flying) and on and on and on, myself and many more on this board don't mind telling him to STFU.... feel free to put me on your ignore list Mr. Pro.

Genital...

You're right.... freights down all over the world, just like your vast amount of international passengers. Yet you come on here to gloat or I should say rag on SWA for starting BOS and spew your crap about Delta and their PanAm like international expansion to Angola. With the worst quarter in UPS's history, mother brown managed to pull down 803Million in profits...Lets see what Delta manages to do. I don't wish ill will on the Delta pilots, just the likes of a$$holes like you. Too bad you survived your mom attempt of an abortion...waist of space and key strokes.

Net....

Oh and thanks for the few thousand shares of my Delta stock. Should be able to get an ice cream cone with it or something to that extent. D!ck....

Is it just me or are the UPS guys getting cockier and cockier around here?

Why don't you take your own advice and not read my posts and move on since you're such professional. The Genital is a knob and spews sh!t here all the time and rags on SWA (LBB) UPS(3am Flying) and on and on and on, myself and many more on this board don't mind telling him to STFU.... feel free to put me on your ignore list Mr. Pro.

Genital...

You're right.... freights down all over the world, just like your vast amount of international passengers. Yet you come on here to gloat or I should say rag on SWA for starting BOS and spew your crap about Delta and their PanAm like international expansion to Angola. With the worst quarter in UPS's history, mother brown managed to pull down 803Million in profits...Lets see what Delta manages to do. I don't wish ill will on the Delta pilots, just the likes of a$$holes like you. Too bad you survived your mom attempt of an abortion...waist of space and key strokes.

Net....

Oh and thanks for the few thousand shares of my Delta stock. Should be able to get an ice cream cone with it or something to that extent. D!ck....

Worldwide freight is down, and that is why NWA Cargo is going bye bye this December. That should also be a warning for you, and with all of your profits, how much are you getting as a share? Fedex makes about the same as UPS, and they have threatened to furlough up to 700 pilots, and have already brought the monthly max in hours down to the contractual minimum. Make sure you don't get too cocky there chief, you may be driving a brown truck instead of flying a brown plane.

And you are right, worldwide INTL travel is down too, along with worldwide corporate travel---probably spilling more people down into first class cabins instead of corporate jets. I am glad we now have the flexibility in fleets to put right sized aircraft on INTL routes to maximize profits. We also will carry more belly freight if pax loads wane. I guess you guys will carry more pax if your cargo contracts go away? Right..... And we started pulling down capacity before anyone else (mainly RJs). We are in better shape than most, no doubt.

And, thanks for all of the great comments about me. It makes me happy to think that you aren't coming back to Delta, and staying brown for life. Good. We don't need a whiner like you anyway. Bye now.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Is it just me or are the UPS guys getting cockier and cockier around here?

Last time I checked UPS wasn't doing that great either.

Personally, I agree that GL is ultra-sarcastic and you can either agree with him or avoid his posts altogether. It is crazy that some people on these boards are really, really bothered by his sarcastic posts. Just don't read them... It's that simple.

Last edited:
That's not actually true, since the total number of RJs allowed has not changed. But, you know that. And, 50 seat RJs are leaving at a higher rate than larger RJs coming over. ASA got 10 CR9s, and lost 20 CRJ50s, along with all of their ATRs. Mesaba also lost those same CR9s to ASA.

Bye Bye--General Lee

GL. I know you just float out the chum just for the hell of it all, but do you really believe Delta's weak ass scope did not cost mainline pilot jobs? How many mainline guys were furloughed while ASA and Comair grew by huge % ? I used to work at Delta so I felt the pain. Had it not been for so many early/pre-bk retirees I would have been out too. Surely you realize all that shifting of flying to our regional "partners" cost you as well?? Just temporary Kolshak said - right, check the scheds to Toronto, Mont., and big cities US these days.

Scope sucked, we caved for pay, and it cost Delta jobs no matter how you slice it - even if you do fly to some sweet cities in Africa now.

SWA has 3-day trips to LBB that pay more than Lagos by the way ;)

I flew there with World. Highly recommended not to leave the hotel. Absolutely the most squalid, destitute, quintessentially-third-world pit I have ever had the displeasure of seeing first hand.

Looks like I get to go back. :smash:

Yeah but the buffet wasn't half bad eh.

GL. I know you just float out the chum just for the hell of it all, but do you really believe Delta's weak ass scope did not cost mainline pilot jobs? How many mainline guys were furloughed while ASA and Comair grew by huge % ? I used to work at Delta so I felt the pain. Had it not been for so many early/pre-bk retirees I would have been out too. Surely you realize all that shifting of flying to our regional "partners" cost you as well?? Just temporary Kolshak said - right, check the scheds to Toronto, Mont., and big cities US these days.

Scope sucked, we caved for pay, and it cost Delta jobs no matter how you slice it - even if you do fly to some sweet cities in Africa now.

SWA has 3-day trips to LBB that pay more than Lagos by the way ;)

No, I do think our scope has cost us jobs overall. Our last agreement with the company didn't really do that, it did allow the company more 76 seaters in total, but they could have had those as 70 seaters instead. So, overall, it kept the same number of hulls in all. We did get some protection for all of our pilots that is not subject to force mejeur---all 76 seat RJs will lose 6 seats if one of our current pilots is furloughed. And, those pilots will spill down to Compass, which will cost Delta money with either of those options.

Do I like more 76 seaters? No. I realize what is going on. But, we are doing some things better now than in the past. For example--we are increasing the DC9 daily utilization rate this Summer to 10 hours a day from 4.5, and we are sending them through ATL to compete with Airtran. That is better than using 50 seat RJs against 717s. We are parking 50 seaters at a fast rate too. Some good things, some bad.

And, your 3 day works a heck of a lot more than 1 3 day Lagos trip. First class meal, 4 total pilots, and a bunk room in the first class area of a 767ER. Doze for dollars, along with a nice hotel with 5 restaurants and a nice pool. I think that may be better than 10 legs and 2 short layovers in LBB or MAF. But, enjoy your job regardless, I know you guys have fun.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back