Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to Boston, eh? Oh yeah? We get ANGOLA!!!???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahhhhh. Sticking the fingers in the ears and saying LA LA LA LA real loud while the furlough notices go out. Nice move.

Enjoy flying those clunky DC10s around the world Clown. I hear Kabul is nice in the Spring. You won't be making your way to the Majors any time soon. Dork.

Enjoy flying those clunky DC10s around the world Clown. I hear Kabul is nice in the Spring. You won't be making your way to the Majors any time soon. Dork.

At least I'm employed. That's more than I can say for a upcoming portion of Song. BTW...I've never been to Kabul. I only spend about 14 days a year in the desert. All for the tax breaks. I make more than any Song FO....and I don't pay taxes.

As far as getting on with any major...by the time I retire, I'm not sure Song will have even recalled their furloughs by then. So, we'll see. I'm probably just going to fly for SWA.

At least I'm employed
Giving out sexual favors in the airport restroom's isn't really being employed, but if its how you feed yourself, then call it what you want!

That's more than I can say for a upcoming portion of Song.
You're right. Delta management can blow money faster than you can the boy's choir!
BTW...I've never been to Kabul. I only spend about 14 days a year in the desert. All for the tax breaks.

On your knees or back??

I make more than any Song FO....and I don't pay taxes.
You're quite the worker bee eh?

As far as getting on with any major...by the time I retire, I'm not sure Song will have even recalled their furloughs by then. So, we'll see. I'm probably just going to fly for SWA.

Retire? You mean when your medicine runs out?
I didn't know Southwest was looking for that kind of help? I guess it explains your infatuation with them!

Delta Airlines fly direct to Angola -report

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:08am EST

LUANDA, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines will launch direct commercial flights between the United States and Angola from June or September, U.S. Ambassador to Angola Dan Mozena was quoted as telling local news agency Angop on Friday.
These would be the first direct commercial flights from the U.S. to oil-rich Angola, and would serve U.S. oil workers who currently use a 15-hour charter flight known as the Houston Express that lands in Luanda three times a week.
Mozena did not provide further details on the flights.
A Delta Air Lines spokesperson was not immediately available to comment. (Reporting by Henrique Almeida, editing by Will Waterman)

I just don't think I will be bidding that. If it is a 3 day trip worth 24 hours (like Lagos), then it may go senior. You gotta have good security, and we seem to have that. I bet you are jealous Bravodude.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Do us all a favor and take these two pieces of advice when you go to Angola Gen...

1. No Condoms
2. Drink the water

good luck

I flew there with World. Highly recommended not to leave the hotel. Absolutely the most squalid, destitute, quintessentially-third-world pit I have ever had the displeasure of seeing first hand.

Looks like I get to go back. :smash:

Do us all a favor and take these two pieces of advice when you go to Angola Gen...

1. No Condoms
2. Drink the water

good luck

Is that what you do during your Santo Domingo layovers from MIA? Have you been displaced to the DC8 FE position yet? Good luck.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
I flew there with World. Highly recommended not to leave the hotel. Absolutely the most squalid, destitute, quintessentially-third-world pit I have ever had the displeasure of seeing first hand.

Looks like I get to go back. :smash:

Do people do that in Lagos? I don't think so. It is actually a nice hotel there, and nobody really leaves at all. And, this would be an ATL flight, and I think you are JFK based. If it is a 3 day trip too, I don't think you could hold it. You are safe with Lyon and Dublin for awhile.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I like domestic. Plain and simple.
If they want me to go to these third world dumps, I at least want free internet.

Is that what you do during your Santo Domingo layovers from MIA? Have you been displaced to the DC8 FE position yet? Good luck.

Bye Bye--General Lee

AAAAHHHH the testube baby keeps on spewing the typical b*llsh!t. The 757/767 is treating me just fine thank you. Out of MIA it's only 757's so the DC8 doesn't see any of that kind of flying. As for the FE's here.... my buddy hasn't touched a plane this year yet and is making more than DAL FO's ... Nice try though.....

Again... remember to leave out the tiny condoms you carry with you and drink plenty of tap water while you're there. While you're at it.... go catch a game by yourself over there as well.... solo.... you'll love it. Tool......

Net

AAAAHHHH the testube baby keeps on spewing the typical b*llsh!t. The 757/767 is treating me just fine thank you. Out of MIA it's only 757's so the DC8 doesn't see any of that kind of flying. As for the FE's here.... my buddy hasn't touched a plane this year yet and is making more than DAL FO's ... Nice try though.....

Again... remember to leave out the tiny condoms you carry with you and drink plenty of tap water while you're there. While you're at it.... go catch a game by yourself over there as well.... solo.... you'll love it. Tool......

Net

You are not funny. You are not professional. You are wasting our time with your idiocy. Here's a HUGE point (so focus your eyeballs), if you don't like what GL writes, DON'T READ IT AND DON'T RESPOND TO IT. Get it? Not funny.

I am not a huge fan of everything he writes, but I don't let it bother me like so many people on these boards... Who cares?????? Just let it go....

Latest resources

Back