Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to Boston, eh? Oh yeah? We get ANGOLA!!!???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't want to go anywhere I cannot get a chicken-fried steak. So, I guess half of our destinations are off the bid sort program anyway.

Boston is cool. It ain't Lubbock, but that's alright.........every station can't be as awesome as LBB.

Even with The County Line being closed to the public, LBB is better than most.

I hope y'all enjoy Angola. I'll be in LBB; or HRL; or OKC; or MAF; or TUL; or AMA; or maybe someplace exotic, like MSY.

p.s. The SEC sux.

I don't want to go anywhere I cannot get a chicken-fried steak. So, I guess half of our destinations are off the bid sort program anyway.

Boston is cool. It ain't Lubbock, but that's alright.........every station can't be as awesome as LBB.

Even with The County Line being closed to the public, LBB is better than most.

I hope y'all enjoy Angola. I'll be in LBB; or HRL; or OKC; or MAF; or TUL; or AMA; or maybe someplace exotic, like MSY.

p.s. The SEC sux.

I don't know but.......if you read the title of the thread, and read it again, you might figure out that I WAS JUST JOKING. Can you see the exclaimation marks followed by question marks? I was joking. Sheesh.........come on SWA guys...and I am senior enough not to go there if I don't want to---but 3 day trips with 2 legs and worth 24 hours is not bad.

Bye Bye---General Lee

General, not for nothing, but most of us could give a ph**ck about Delta going to Angola

I would take 5 legs a day into MAF and DAL all day long versus a long trip to Angola

At least if I need stitches when I zip my finger on my flight bag I won't get HIV at the local clinic

General, not for nothing, but most of us could give a ph**ck about Delta going to Angola

That's fantastic, and I expect you guys who don't care not to look at it. I was actually making fun of a route that sounds "interesting" and comparing the thread to the SWA thread about them going to BOS. Did you read that thread? If you did, then you are a hypocrite. Guess what? Angola is probably more interesting than BOS, and a heck of a lot more dangerous. That is something a lot of pilots don't get to see normally. You actually appreciate the US more after you fly away from it. If you don't like INTL at DL, you can bid back to domestic and fly the easy stuff. But hey, if MOST OF YOU couldn't give a ph**ck......... At World Airways the IAH to Luanda flight is one of the most senior. Not that Luanda is fun, but rather it is a high time 3 day trip. But you would love 16 legs between MAF and DAL within a three day rather than 2 total. 16 legs to boring places is a lot worse, but what do you know?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
That's fantastic, and I expect you guys who don't care not to look at it. I was actually making fun of a route that sounds "interesting" and comparing the thread to the SWA thread about them going to BOS. Did you read that thread? If you did, then you are a hypocrite. Guess what? Angola is probably more interesting than BOS, and a heck of a lot more dangerous. That is something a lot of pilots don't get to see normally. You actually appreciate the US more after you fly away from it. If you don't like INTL at DL, you can bid back to domestic and fly the easy stuff. But hey, if MOST OF YOU couldn't give a ph**ck......... At World Airways the IAH to Luanda flight is one of the most senior. Not that Luanda is fun, but rather it is a high time 3 day trip. But you would love 16 legs between MAF and DAL within a three day rather than 2 total. 16 legs to boring places is a lot worse, but what do you know?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Seeing how I have already flown to over 10 countries in my current job, I concur that international is fun. Buenos Aires is fun, so is Santiago.

I doubt Angola is more interesting than Boston.

Drop the "I fly for Delta and get to go international" mantra, you have been at it for years, nobody gives a rats azz anymore

Enjoy the NWA/DAL merger and related activity

Seeing how I have already flown to over 10 countries in my current job, I concur that international is fun. Buenos Aires is fun, so is Santiago.

I doubt Angola is more interesting than Boston.

Drop the "I fly for Delta and get to go international" mantra, you have been at it for years, nobody gives a rats azz anymore

Enjoy the NWA/DAL merger and related activity

I actually did really well in the merger. And, BOS is probably a lot more "comfortable" than Luanda, no doubt. Please get off the "MOST OF US" don't care about DL mantra. Speak for yourself, and if anyone else wants to say the same, fine. You sure as heck don't speak for everyone on this board, even though you think you do. Most of us think you don't know what you are talking about, period.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I actually did really well in the merger. And, BOS is probably a lot more "comfortable" than Luanda, no doubt. Please get off the "MOST OF US" don't care about DL mantra. Speak for yourself, and if anyone else wants to say the same, fine. You sure as heck don't speak for everyone on this board, even though you think you do. Most of us think you don't know what you are talking about, period.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Keep responding to me General, continue to validate me with your silly rebuttals.

Delta offers a lot of things, international, wide-bodies, Europe, etc...

However, as demonstrated by the General, Delta doesn't can't offer a life to its employees, that is up to them.

I hear McDonalds is making money too, and you will do great there making fries.

Bye Bye--General Lee

They make a hell of a lot more money than your airline ever has....

-It's just a matter of time before you are knocked down a few rungs.... How in the hell can anyone stand to be around you? Oh, wait-I guess they probably can't-which is why you are always here bashing anyone any everyone but yourself..... You are certainly over-compensating for something.
-Jackass!

Latest resources

Back