Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to Boston, eh? Oh yeah? We get ANGOLA!!!???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You really believe that?

I think we should have been more restrictive. That is the way it goes..... I didn't get to vote on the last deal--the one Moak made. Compass would have been on our list.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Scope and codeshare for you dudes has been as effective as your no furlough clause, eh?

It's a tough call on who is a bigger jackass,

General lee or tankerclown.

I'll have to think about it.

Gup

Scope and codeshare for you dudes has been as effective as your no furlough clause, eh?

Gup

Wow - you're impressive. Do you feel cool now? I guess my dad could beat up your dad. What a dork...

Gup

You don't think 9-11 could cause a force mejeur? That is what it is there for. The economy and higher oil prices are NOT included in Force Mejeur. If there was ever a reason the company could use to break a no furlough clause----4 airliners getting hijacked and the twin towers and the Pentagon getting hit---was one of them.

And Gup, enjoy Mexico and Canada you jacka$$. Thank gawd I will never have to go to MAF like you will.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow - you're impressive. Do you feel cool now? I guess my dad could beat up your dad. What a dork...

Hey, he's another corndog with an attitude. Things are all "peachy keen" in his world, even though his company really needs to furlough about 300 pilots, while their fuel hedges really bit them in the arse.... Things are great for them....

Bye Bye--General Lee

No, I do think our scope has cost us jobs overall. Our last agreement with the company didn't really do that, it did allow the company more 76 seaters in total, but they could have had those as 70 seaters instead. So, overall, it kept the same number of hulls in all. We did get some protection for all of our pilots that is not subject to force mejeur---all 76 seat RJs will lose 6 seats if one of our current pilots is furloughed. And, those pilots will spill down to Compass, which will cost Delta money with either of those options.

Do I like more 76 seaters? No. I realize what is going on. But, we are doing some things better now than in the past. For example--we are increasing the DC9 daily utilization rate this Summer to 10 hours a day from 4.5, and we are sending them through ATL to compete with Airtran. That is better than using 50 seat RJs against 717s. We are parking 50 seaters at a fast rate too. Some good things, some bad.

And, your 3 day works a heck of a lot more than 1 3 day Lagos trip. First class meal, 4 total pilots, and a bunk room in the first class area of a 767ER. Doze for dollars, along with a nice hotel with 5 restaurants and a nice pool. I think that may be better than 10 legs and 2 short layovers in LBB or MAF. But, enjoy your job regardless, I know you guys have fun.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Ahh. Jerkin off to naked pictures of the Widget as usual. Your chic or dude has to be the most unsatisfied person on the planet.

Ahh. Jerkin off to naked pictures of the Widget as usual. Your chic or dude has to be the most unsatisfied person on the planet.

Your mom and sister have been actually been fairly satisfied. But, really, tell them to stop kissing each other afterwards. Come on now, anyone watching that would be disgusted.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Hey, he's another corndog with an attitude. Things are all "peachy keen" in his world, even though his company really needs to furlough about 300 pilots, while their fuel hedges really bit them in the arse.... Things are great for them....

Bye Bye--General Lee

How many profitable years has your company had in the last decade? Hmmmm..... I wouldn't throw stones at anyone else who works for a place which actually knows how to MAKE MONEY, Captain BK!
-MORON

I flew there with World. Highly recommended not to leave the hotel. Absolutely the most squalid, destitute, quintessentially-third-world pit I have ever had the displeasure of seeing first hand.

Looks like I get to go back. :smash:

Worse than Selma?

Latest resources

Back