• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA pool is starting to drain!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just some friendly advice. If you are in training at SWA, get off flightinfo. Get through training and off probation and then welcome back. just sayin'

Don't know anyone at Republic. Sorry my man.

No silly! Hook me up with your B u T T buddy at SWA, maybe I can get an interview. Remember, I fly RJs for that SH!t bag BB's RAH.

CYA

Ps, You still owe me some beers. Dont forget.

No silly! Hook me up with your B u T T buddy at SWA, maybe I can get an interview. Remember, I fly RJs for that SH!t bag BB's RAH.

CYA

I was going to try to 'splain that to the clown, knowing that he missed the point but figured it wasn't worth it..... I don't want to get in the habit of correcting "FUTURE (self appointed) Chief Pilots" @ SWA until I've been there for 20 years or so..... lol.
NOW PLEASE SWA, GO AHEAD AND OPEN YOUR APPLICATION WEBSITE AGAIN SO I CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN! :)
One of my sources who recently finished a recurrent ride at mission control said his friend (who is involved with LL's duties) is certain that there will be outside hiring despite the merger. Take that tidbit for what it's worth.....:rolleyes:

CYA

Didn't you F9 guys already blow you chance at SWA?

Don't worry, I haven't forgot the beers!

Didn't you F9 guys already blow you chance at SWA?

Don't worry, I haven't forgot the beers!

You know I am a pro SWA guy. F9 f'd up immensely!!!! Our pilots were weak and worried. Now we have the RAH to worry about. That is my whole point, BUY ME SOME BEERS AND HOOK A BROTHER UP!!!!! Im not into the B u t t thing though...

KIT and CYA

You know I am a pro SWA guy. F9 f'd up immensely!!!! Our pilots were weak and worried. Now we have the RAH to worry about. That is my whole point, BUY ME SOME BEERS AND HOOK A BROTHER UP!!!!! Im not into the B u t t thing though...

Any word on your SLI? Why the delay?

Just some friendly advice. If you are in training at SWA, get off flightinfo. Get through training and off probation and then welcome back. just sayin'

Because we all spent every waking hour memorizing the FOM during NH training. I think I get your point, but unless he's running down the company in public, (like a former XJT, now former SWA NH) I don't think there's anything to be concerned about.
Welcome guys!

Tell me whoever's flying with CJ and RD that they are getting some serious drinks bought for them.
Good job surviving "plug" status for so long guys- it's real nice to run the seniority list and see names under them
:):)

Because we all spent every waking hour memorizing the FOM during NH training. I think I get your point, but unless he's running down the company in public, (like a former XJT, now former SWA NH) I don't think there's anything to be concerned about.
Welcome guys!

I agree that most likely there is nothing to worry about, however we have all (well most of us anyway) had tooo much to drink and put something on here really stupid and that we regretted. I would play it safe and step away from the forums for awhile. I'm sure this advice is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Bake

Latest resources

Back