• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA pool is starting to drain!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I really have a hard time understanding why anyone who was being bought by Southwest would be upset. Even if you were displaced to the right seat, on SW payrates wouldn't you make nearly as much as the left seat at AT? The contract they have is light years ahead of most these days, not to mention they actually RESPECT and APPRECIATE their employees. My company hates us. It's like a continuous game of who can get the most from the other. I like to think I'm winning (but I'm not)!

box

That’s because he isn’t that bright. He can’t see the forest for the trees. Yes, even in the right seat he will make more then he does now. Work less and have better benefits. All this has been hashed out to many times including his responses about growth, just like I have pointed out numerous times with their CEO saying the same thing. Sad he is already wishing ill on a company he hasn’t even worked for yet, one that will treat him 1000 times better then his current employer. Pathetic!

KP, you have an answer for just about everything; however poor mind you. We'll see what you end up with I suppose.

That’s because he isn’t that bright. He can’t see the forest for the trees. Yes, even in the right seat he will make more then he does now. Work less and have better benefits. All this has been hashed out to many times including his responses about growth, just like I have pointed out numerous times with their CEO saying the same thing. Sad he is already wishing ill on a company he hasn’t even worked for yet, one that will treat him 1000 times better then his current employer. Pathetic!

Me pointing out the arrogance of a few of your pilots in this industry is not wishing ill will. Someone as, "bright" as you should understand the distinction.

Again, some of you seem to think you know what's best for us and how we should do this and that and how it will all be sunshine and rainbows as long as we bend over and smile. I simply need to look at your treatment of F9 as a warning. Again, I will trust, but verify.

Last edited:
...Dumb comments to follow, when I have more time!:eek:...​

Me pointing out the arrogance of a few of your pilots in this industry is not wishing ill will. Someone as, "bright" as you should understand the distinction.

Again, some of you seem to think you know what's best for us and how we should do this and that and how it will all be sunshine and rainbows as long as we bend over and smile. I simply need to look at your treatment of F9 as a warning. Again, I will trust, but verify.

I like your non-koolaid drinking attitude, it is refreshing and quit liberating.

However, please do not look at F9 as an example, we were "jacked" by our own people, contrary to what they tell you.

KP, you will be fine. SWA is a great company. The employees are proud of their company too. Sometimes it seems like they are arrogant but in reality, they are proud of what they have.

Enjoy the new success.

CYA

Latest resources

Back