• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA pool is starting to drain!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, you're right. My one leg days flying around the Marianas and eating sushi in Narita really give me a lot of time to agonize over it. I keep saying to myself, quietly, "I wish I could be in LBB right now. I wish I could wear a cool Fonzi like jacket. I wish I could do a few more legs today. I wish I could pull gear for The Prussian...." Actually, I wish I could have your payrates, and hopefully that will change soon! Take care.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'm not buying it. I think you are masking your unhappiness for your 6 day trips, reduced pay and extra days away from your family.

Gup

I think you are wrong. The General has been stating the arbitrators will be doing the deciding on the SLI, and not you guys. That drives you crazy.

Go pre-flight your B55 or C152... you know nothing.

Yeah, you're right. My one leg days flying around the Marianas and eating sushi in Narita really give me a lot of time to agonize over it. I keep saying to myself, quietly, "I wish I could be in LBB right now. I wish I could wear a cool Fonzi like jacket. I wish I could do a few more legs today. I wish I could pull gear for The Prussian...." Actually, I wish I could have your payrates, and hopefully that will change soon! Take care.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You couldn't possibly be doing all that stuff with all the energy you expend on FI.

Go pre-flight your B55 or C152... you know nothing.

Come on now! I think it states he is an E145 PIC. Did you just pay your way into a 737 from zero flight time? I think he is getting to you. Re-read again what you stated above. That is ridiculous.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back