• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA pool is starting to drain!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Welcome guys, great to have you on property.

Someone may ned to correct me but there is a great BBQ place right down the road from training. I think it's Sonny McBride's, we went and it was worth it. I think it was on the travel channel at some point for best BBQ's in america. Does anybody remember?

Just a thought to get you out of the hotel restaurant.

Again, it's great to see the classes again. Next, I hope we start to see some upgrade classes.

Tonka

Im not into the B u t t thing though...
I hereby nominate this FI post of the week.

The BBQ place is on the road on the North side of the airfield, so out the hotel right then arc left.

Will these newhires be placed below the Airtran guys by the arbitrator? What are the future retirement numbers at Southwest anyway?

Yes. The only way the newhires don't get put behind ALL the AT guys by an arbitrator is if it does not go to arbitration (or if the deal falls through). Sorry if you're just starting or in the pool. I hope it'll be good for everyone, anyway. IF we become a large international carrier through all this...we should all move up sooner than later. Heck...we're already starting to act like a legacy carrier, anyway!

shootr

All of you will be fine, I promise. Just negotiate and enjoy the ride. Anyone else saying different is just envious.

Both companies have a lot to offer. Both have great pilot groups, routes and equipment. SWA has great culture and management.

You will be a powerhouse. Play nice and succeed.

Goodluck,

CYA

Latest resources

Back