• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA plan for 15% ROIC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1. Stock hit another 52wk high today = fairly healthy company.

2. In the last decade, pilots are scared to take any risk involving paycuts/furloughs. Since 9/11, EVERY pilot group except Spirit has caved. I think this is because no one has been hiring in the last decade. Should SWA say the "F" word, I would like to see their pilots say, "Go for it." Thousands of pilots will be hired in the next few years at the remaining legacies. SWA pilots have "outs" as a poker play would say.

Wonder what the 1700 displaced, downgraded, B scale guys in ATL would give for growth.

84% of you already showed your hand as to what you would do if you perceived your job was at risk.

The other 16% of us may finally find something we can share in solidarity with the majority of RSW's. Kind of ironic.

As far as furloughs, I agree, go for it. There's a first time for everything and WN has a lot more "firsts" in the near future.

84% of you already showed your hand as to what you would do if you perceived your job was at risk.

The other 16% of us may finally find something we can share in solidarity with the majority of RSW's. Kind of ironic.

As far as furloughs, I agree, go for it. There's a first time for everything and WN has a lot more "firsts" in the near future.

I thought both sides voted identically to approve the deal. Are you going to get a cool gang patch for your black leather jacket that says "16%"? You could put a hard pack of smokes inside your short sleeve pilot shirt too. I bet the FA's would dig it.

I thought both sides voted identically to approve the deal. Are you going to get a cool gang patch for your black leather jacket that says "16%"? You could put a hard pack of smokes inside your short sleeve pilot shirt too. I bet the FA's would dig it.

Now that's funny. :)

Are you going to get a cool gang patch for your black leather jacket that says "16%"? You could put a hard pack of smokes inside your short sleeve pilot shirt too. I bet the FA's would dig it.

I was planning on just going with the blazer and hat, but you've given me another idea I'll have to consider :) . So far, only the overly nurished and well seasoned FA's will take a second look at me.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back