• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA or DAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So I guess the UPS guy on the JS we flew out to LA didn't say you should come over here the pay is much better, you guys don't make enough. That must have been a dream I had. Just because you did not see does not mean It does not exist!

Yup you are 8 years old.

Whats your point. We dont make enough and have taken a pay cut for the last two years. Sorry to those that maybe affended by this, but it is to prove a point.

By the way we had a Delta pilot ride our JS last week and he said how bad he wished he was at SWA and how great we are. The best airline flying. His name was General Lee, going to LBB for an overnight after flying 7 legs to get to LBB. Poor SOB I almost felt bad for the guy. He even stated how much he respected Bravodude.

See, just because I type it here on FI doesnt mean it really happened.

Last edited:
Yeah, like SWA flies any legs that are over 2 hours!:laugh:

Get over yourself ****************************** bag! You're not that impressive, even to the 12 year old boys you try to pick up in the supermarket by wearing your really cool uniform. The above statement is why you have earned the title bravodoosh!

Oh man you really hurt me with that name, how will I ever survive!

>>but six years ago SWA could not beg pilots to come there.<<

I don't think you and SWA would be right for each other. Take the DAL job.

just fyi-- my penis is larger than all of yours.... since we're measuring on this thread

Latest resources

Back