Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ACL65PILOT

I have had an interesting development.
I have been hired by DAL and am waiting for a class. I just received an e-mail inviting me to a SWA interview in April. What are your thoughts on this. We would love to get back to TX, but is SWA a good move for someone who has a job at DAL and is one of the first 30 or so hired.

Anyone?

Go interview, SWA many make the decision for you. If you get hired by SWA, take it. Delta is far from out of the woods. It dosen't matter if you were the first 30 hired, you will be the first to go.

Take the interview. If the worst thing in your career is that you have to decide between the 2, you're doing ok. Besides, if SW offers you a job, take it. The only places better than that are Fed Ex/ UPS.
Good luck

Definitely go to the interview. Don't worry about which one to pick unless you are hired but definitely go to the interview.

Funny thing is I will be in a early April class at DAL, and I do not have the type. Of course I will not know till May, and if I get the SWA job I will have to find the two weeks off to get the type during my first year at DAL.

Funny thing is I will be in a early April class at DAL, and I do not have the type. Of course I will not know till May, and if I get the SWA job I will have to find the two weeks off to get the type during my first year at DAL.

Remember too that if you get hired, you will have 6 months to get the type. Don't put the cart before the horse.

Latest resources

Back