• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

? SWA or CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have been around the world more time than you can shake a stick and I have flown a nice new airplane. The rest of the world doesn't hold a candle to the USA. I enjoy my 4 leg days and 20 min. turns. I wouldn't trade my job at SWA for my old job ever. The peole are the best the new -700's are great and sleeping in the same time zone every night is a life long dream of mine.

And I can't wait to get back Int'l. If I had to fly these 3-4 legs a day up and down the rest of my life I would go batty!!

So really in the end it is a personal choice, right?

AA

A new hire at CAL will never see a 777.

FlyBoeingJets posted some good advice. But also ask yourself, what does your inside, your heart say? Which one gives you peace on whichever way you decide? Just think, alot of guys out there would love to be in your [good] position. Whoever you choose, be happy and thankful and make the most of it.

Perhaps this new hire will get bumped from the 7 7 7 once CAL gets more then 3 of them and the senior guys want the 7 7 7. I just flew 777WN the other day. I've also flown 747WN, 757WN & 787SW.

I would go with who has never canceled a/c orders and who has never furloughed. Pick SWA baby!!!!

Actually, why fly a 7 7 7 when you can get the same pay out of a
7 3 7 and you don't have to fly out of E W R?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back