• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA new city announcement tonite?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Come on Scope. We all know Song will furlough long before SWA. Your boy Genital sure does look like a turd. All this international rah rah this time last year...how's that going for you all?

How much more pulling back can Song do before they have to let some guys go? Things look really bad over there.

Hey bravodoosh:
How's that job search working out for ya?
Did you update that app with volaris or westjet?
Furlough's just around the corner rookie!:D
At least when you paid for your job, you bought yourself a back up plan!:laugh:

Scope, you still haven't gotten that D!ck taste out of your mouth? Try licking your boyfriends A$$! IDIOT!!!!

Last edited:
can't wait till a swa guy thinks its a nascar race and is taxing at 100kts on Alpha, meanwhile he gets to the gate and 4 jack booted troopers are busting him for speeding.

Hey bravodoosh:

You really need to get some new material.

Although I do give two thumbs up to your new avatar. :beer:

Come on Scope. We all know Song will furlough long before SWA. Your boy Genital sure does look like a turd. All this international rah rah this time last year...how's that going for you all?

How much more pulling back can Song do before they have to let some guys go? Things look really bad over there.

Tanker clown:
You're right. Delta management has a history of blowing money faster than you can go throught the boy's choir!

MILPILOT17 said:
Scope, you still haven't gotten that D!ck taste out of your mouth? Try licking your boyfriends A$$! IDIOT!!!!
Milpilot:
Your mom was unavailable to help out. She was busy entertaining (some real cowboys) the Dallas Mavericks.:laugh: Maybe next time, eh?

Hey bravodoosh:

Thanks for the laugh $h!t brick! I think of you every 5 and 20th!
Delta and NW should be the ones to talk about scope and RJ's and codeshare (ha ha ha )

can't wait till a swa guy thinks its a nascar race and is taxing at 100kts on Alpha, meanwhile he gets to the gate and 4 jack booted troopers are busting him for speeding.

Conditions permitting I drive it like I stole it. Time is money and we need it. You come try to "jack boot" my jet and you'll get a Gup boot up your ass. :nuts:

Gup

Conditions permitting I drive it like I stole it. Time is money and we need it. You come try to "jack boot" my jet and you'll get a Gup boot up your ass. :nuts:

You haven't dealt with a Statie in the commonwealth. :)

I will.... or should I say he'll deal with me! I'm following my company FOM, which is approved by the FAA. Your local yocal can kiss my arse.

Gup

Thanks for the laugh $h!t brick! I think of you every 5 and 20th!
Delta and NW should be the ones to talk about scope and RJ's and codeshare (ha ha ha )

Why the 5th and 20th? Is that when the payments go out for the pay for training type?
Or is that when you get down on bended knee to pay the bills?:laugh:
Either way. Get that app into volaris and westjet right away. That furlough is coming quick newbie!

Latest resources

Back