• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bottom line is I can work 15 days a month and get 115-135 TFP if I play my cards right and do a little leg work on the computer. Or I can work 12-13 days a month and get about 95-105 TFP.

If I fly more than my guarantee [87/month except feb(85)]....I GET PAID THAT MONTH. It's a good deal. When you go up for your next section six at your company....whoever that is...remember...work rules/rigs/DG/TAFB/ETC can make your W2 go way up[isn't that what counts the most?]. Comparing hours at your company to TFP and the way we do things here is like apples and oranges.

When we do start hiring...to those in the pool and interviewing....we fly a lot of legs and sometimes have long days...but the package is great. :beer:
Hope to see the POOLIES dry real soon for all our sakes.

With over $6 billion in cash, I just don't think so. But, the Majors are doing a great job at keeping you from anymore expansion in places you for some reason want to go (LGA? You didn't want that 5 years ago? Sounds like you are having problems trying to figure out what kind of an airline you are). And, your own CEO is saying very little growth this year and maybe next (can we all say MERGER???). So, as certain legacies expand, you contract or stay FLAT. (sounds like your personal problem) And TFP this, and TFP that....who cares? Your flying is boring. You fly one plane forever, with multiple legs per day. How many Wall Streeters get paid more than you do but are totally bored? Probably a lot. Give it a few years, you will turn in your app at a legacy just to regain your sanity. I bet right now you fall asleep saying to yourself "Armadillo, Midland, Lubbutcheaks, Harlingen, Islip, Boise, Islip, Cleveland, Odessa, El Paso..." Please, enjoy all of those, and try to record that song. I bet it will sell in the HOU crew room....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Holy F+ck General you are showing your true colors!!! You were a Chippy and now a super pilot??? 14000 post on FI and you claim to be a superhuman pilot sucking RA c'ck. You really are better than any of us. God I wished I lived in ATL with Richy Rich. Does he look like a girl???? What I don't get is why you get internet access in prison, we pay for you to eat and you rip on us!!!

Wow, looks like I struck a nerve. GOOD. Calm down and comb your cellmate's hair for gawd sake!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow, looks like I struck a nerve. GOOD. Calm down and comb your cellmate's hair for gawd sake!

Bye Bye--General Lee
Struck a nerve??? You don't even have a pilots license and you claim to be a DAL pilot , and then tell everyone that if they are not you they are not at the right company. Jesus f3cking ch8st get over yourself!!!!!! 14000 post on FI and 20000 hours on Flight sim 10, your my hero. Thank god your not a pilot with real people in back.

General,

Seriously? Once you upgrade, assuming you will, you'll be 15 years away from the 777 again. I really think you have fuselage envy my friend. I made well over $200k last year and NOT ONCE did I see the sun set and rise on the same flight.

I'm glad Paris makes you the man you are.

Gup

Why do you guys let GL get under your skin? Why respond? These "my d!ck is bigger than yours" discussions is one of the reasons why I haven't been on this site for months...

Say what????? So, you know me from where again? The only places I used to work before my current job (DL) was Midway Connect and Chippendales, where I worked backstage as a fluffer. I was let go after several sexual harassment complaints from a few of the dancers. It's too bad...I really enjoyed that job and was working my way up the staff.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Interesting...

So after almost 70 posts ( mostly that toolbad G lee) all we got out of this was SWA probably won't hire for another 3-4 years?? My father is over there and he seems to think there could be some classes next year but who knows in the end. All we can do is sit and wait.. hopefully not too long! Any current SWA guys/gals hear rumors about going with a new airframe in the future?

GL is starting to sound more and more like...and I don't say this lightly...and it really hurts to say this...(not really)...Tanker Queen...and what hurts even more is, it took almost 14,000 posts for me to realize this....OUCH!!!!!

ps...also not really...:D

Latest resources

Back