SWA hiring and international growth. From Gary

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear,

Thank you dis-missing the facts and avoiding the questions directed towards you.

cheers!:beer:

If you'd laid out any "facts", I'd have debated them. Since you didn't, I corrected your false basis for a SLI with the facts of established past precedence and AirTran's established profitability.

Look forward to seeing you on the line in a year or so to buy you that beer. :)

If you'd laid out any "facts", I'd have debated them. Since you didn't, I corrected your false basis for a SLI with the facts of established past precedence and AirTran's established profitability.

Look forward to seeing you on the line in a year or so to buy you that beer. :)

nevermind

Man.. I'm going to take glider lessons!!

Seriously..lots of angst and speculation. Whatever the end result, SLI by negotiation or arbitration, one company and one list will be the result. At that point we can either continue to live in the past (destructive) or continue into the future (cue Kum-Bay-Yah....)

I am sure we could settle all of this if Tanker Turd would show up and tell us exactly what is going at SWA HQ. He is SOOOOO in the know, I am SURE that he knows!! Oh Turd......come out to play!!

I am sure we could settle all of this if Tanker Turd would show up and tell us exactly what is going at SWA HQ. He is SOOOOO in the know, I am SURE that he knows!! Oh Turd......come out to play!!

You say this jokingly, but there's more truth here than most people realize. I would bet TC is a well-connected SWA CA. He's pretty good at tweaking the thin-skinned types on this forum, especially because he does it with some info that has been pretty spot-on.
Flame away, but ask yourself why a retiring KC-10 driver (who's been retiring for years) would get his rocks off by spending his time on the majors forum at FI.

And he's been wrong a lot. Maybe Swa- but I doubt well connected means anything to those who are, much less those who SAY they are

Latest resources

Back