• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whataburger said:
Where you in the Aug DB?
Thanx.

No, June DB, but I know what you guys are going through. Best to try and forget about it and enjoy the weekend.

Anyone heard of calls being made over the weekend, or is it okay to leave the house? The mail comes in 30 minutes.

1stCivDiv said:
Bad mail received today...Sux Had all my refs called, 1500 Jet PIC etc. Good luck to you all hope the mailman stays away. Seriously thinking about another career, as regionals are not an option supporting a family on 21 bucks an hour. Hope you all have better luck!

Sorry to hear you are too good for the regionals. A 2400 hour wonder like yourself is way too good for an entry level position. Have fun in your other career.

Hey guys I got the letter also today after getting my refernces called. What a heart breaker. Good luck to those still in the running.

Mr. Hat

Just curious, what state do you live in??
I'm trying to find out the radius from dallas the mail has traveled in 4 days.
Thanx.

The Carnage Continues

Got my letter today, in Ohio. Interviewed the 3rd week of July... 5-6 got letters from my group of 12 already.

Quag

Are you kidding me?

Lequip said:
Sorry to hear you are too good for the regionals. A 2400 hour wonder like yourself is way too good for an entry level position. Have fun in your other career.

Before you go spouting about which you know nothing about, try supporting a wife and two kids on 20000 a year. It has nothing to do about me being "too good" for the regionals, it is about being able to support my family.

Latest resources

Back