• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA DB- DING You suck!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're as accurate as Mrs. Cleo. Was that her name? Maybe you have a crystal ball and can tell what my personality is like. Are you that confident that the system is flawless? I'm saying that it doesn't make sense. Just like Capt. Mega, you should at least admit that. Macho? Hardly. You've always had a good opinion of every co-worker? You're so off base. Trust me, I know how to play well with others. Especially, SWA people. But, I won't waste my time telling you how.

FlyAuburn said:
You're as accurate as Mrs. Cleo. Was that her name? Maybe you have a crystal ball and can tell what my personality is like. Are you that confident that the system is flawless? I'm saying that it doesn't make sense. Just like Capt. Mega, you should at least admit that. Macho? Hardly. You've always had a good opinion of every co-worker? You're so off base. Trust me, I know how to play well with others. Especially, SWA people. But, I won't waste my time telling you how.

I am surprised at this kind of attitude from a fellow AU grad.

mach zero said:
I am surprised at this kind of attitude from a fellow AU grad.

First, War Eagle! No attitude here. Honestly. I'm just making an observation and at the same time asking why SWA would spend so much money and time. Someone answered that it doesn't affect that much. cool. That's enough for me.
I've had beers with SWA old timers that have been there a lot longer than any of us in this industry, and they ask the same question that I'm asking. They've recommended great candidates, but no luck. The fact is that the system is not flawless. You gotta at least admit that. If SWA is wasting so much money, wouldn't you be concerned? I would. But, apparently, it's not. That's great. I guess that rumor is not accurate.
It's hard to convey a tone through these posts, but don't judge so quickly. :D
War Eagle!

There are thousands upon thousands of pilots all competing for those 400-500 jobs a year. I know pilots are bad with numbers but do the math already. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade but the odds of getting hired at LUV right now are very, very slim.

These places offering 73 types must be laughing all the way to the bank......

Last edited:
Juvat said:
Your eloquent post is another case in point. And thanks for the mental picture...don't strain yourself while pointing your butt skyward as you fart.

Okay Sparky, you know what......Na, forget it. Why am I wasting energy on the likes of you when I could be cleaning my toilet?

I was formulating a long eloquent post that falls in line with this string, but I'm on vacation, starting today, and I've been drinking.

Life ain't fair, but most of the time it's grand.

I am not going to waste my time by reading all of the follow up pages to this thread. All I have to say is that all you guys who think SWA is the cats azz need a lesson in history. SWA was a last resort prior to 9/11 and now everyone thinks they are SO AWESOME!!! WHATEVA. SWA blows and I dont want to ever work there....and no I have never interviewed or intend to. LATER SUCKA'S!

p.s. I HAVE GAS.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back