• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA crew names released

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't have a clue one way or the other. My point was anything like this always produces hearsay and outright lies. So putting any stock in what "someone" says is nebulous to say the least. One of my favorites was the UAL 737 that went in at Colorado Springs. I "heard" it was a husband and wife flying together having a fight. People make up crap all the time. It may very well have been a female Captain and she may very well have screwed up. But no matter what the reality is, there will be lot's of speculation that will get twisted into someones perception of reality. If it's a woman, it will get even more twisted around by the pilots with female issues and the truth will get twisted even further.

I heard the ATC tape; A female acknowledged the clearance to land. Using my powers of deduction I drew a diagram. In the diagram, the PM was a female. Therefore the PF is a man or a women.

Or a man with a women's voice. With Red hair, which would explain everything.

Last edited:
I heard the ATC tape; A female acknowledged the clearance to land. Using my powers of deduction I drew a diagram. In the diagram, the PM was a female. Therefore the PF is a man or a women.

Or a man with a women's voice. With Red hair, which would explain everything.

So there we have it. Kinda proves all the other perspectives on here as just foolish jumping to conclusions. Thanks Dicko. BTW how fast were they taxing on the previous day of what was obviously a 3 day trip?

Last edited:
Not funny.

Will Barrow? :laugh::laugh:

Lucy Flats? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The fact that an airline crew slammed it in nose first? Not funny at all.

Somebody needs a leeetle more dual received?

anybody know them?

The Captain was Kent Parker Wright and the FO was Misty Buttons

Brilliant and I'd expect nothing less from you after reading your assessment of the legal situation for Asiana on hangar talk ;) haha....

Captain Ivana Rekker
F/O Anita Bruski

Well then I guess that makes it true.....I remember when PeopleExpress had a 747 scrap an engine pod on landing. It was common knowledge that it was one of the female Captains. Only problem was, it was totally false and simply made up by someone with obvious Mommy issues. Seems like there are still pilots with Mommy issues. Not sure what gender has to do with it. If there was a breakdown in CRM effecting the landing, both pilots would likely be a contributing factor.

She took the airplane below 400ft and crashed it. So much for CRM.

Latest resources

Back