• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA crew names released

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Asiana is hiring. Maybe after they get fired they can work in the training department. The two cultures mix perfectly. Maybe it's time to get paid by the minute...like everybody else. There may be some unintended consequences for paying by the trip...Burbank...Midway...Laguardia....the to-many-to-remember off runway events...Just sayin'

Asiana is hiring. Maybe after they get fired they can work in the training department. The two cultures mix perfectly. Maybe it's time to get paid by the minute...like everybody else. There may be some unintended consequences for paying by the trip...Burbank...Midway...Laguardia....the to-many-to-remember off runway events...Just sayin'

Karma is a beatch;)

Idiotic post. Everything you stated is completely incorrect. We are all now dumber for having read it.

According to one news story I saw this morning, one of them is apparently named Will Barrow...

Oh, for Goodness' sake.

I heard they were seen later that night at a country bar drowning their sorrows and repeatedly playing "you picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel" on the jukebox.

Classic.

I heard it was Jack Wheeler Barrol and that tranny copilot Lucy Flats ?

:laugh:

Latest resources

Back