• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear your right...my bad it is just rumors why get all riled up over this stuff, it is just money....what do we know anyway. We are not part of the NC or union leadship like John Juan or PCL...my bad

Last edited:
No to very little progress at all, then the acquisition is announced and all the sudden a TA pops up out of nowhere.

The TA hardly popped up out of nowhere. Almost all of the agreement was done months before the merger announcement. Only compensation, insurance, and signing bonus remained when the merger was announced.

Ty's analysis is spot-on. This contract never would have even gone to a pilot vote if this merger didn't spring up. The pay rates just weren't up to par, nor were the signing bonus or the insurance premiums. But with the merger announcement, our leverage disappeared. The NMB wasn't going to release a pilot group into self-help with a merger pending. With the loss of leverage, the pilot group had to settle for the gains that could be achieved without the threat of self-help.

How about the group like Ty or would he rather I use his real name? With the threats of usair and sickouts. I am very surprised A T puts up with that. Ty even slams his own group if they disagree with him. He is a poison to any team he is on.

You guys really don't know what you're talking about. Ty is about the most easy going guy you'll find. Hopefully most SWA pilots know not to listen to what people say on the Pprune.

Sorry, you're absolutely right, I get caught up in all this, too.

We're going to get through this, everyone (including me sometimes) is freaked out and just needs to RELAX (again, me included). :beer:

Last edited:
You guys really don't know what you're talking about. Ty is about the most easy going guy you'll find. Hopefully most SWA pilots know not to listen to what people say on the Pprune.

Pprune rules! Everything is covered over there.

I know... I now know what Ty looks like now from his LinkedIn website....and his real name. I won't post it here because that is not right....but now I know...small world ladies

I know... I now know what Ty looks like now from his LinkedIn website....and his real name. I won't post it here because that is not right....but now I know...small world ladies

Don't worry, Ty and his lawyer will know your name too once FI gets subpoenaed for the lawsuit for a hostile working environment. Don't think it can't happen?, ask your favorite moderator to fill you in......

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back