• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Absolutely, respect is most definitely a two-way street.

The AirTran pilots by and large recognize the potential for a highly-improved quality of life with the Southwest merger/acquisition, and you will find that the vast majority of us are just ready to see what the Merger Committee brings us and truck on down the road... :)

How about the group like Ty or would he rather I use his real name? With the threats of usair and sickouts. I am very surprised A T puts up with that. Ty even slams his own group if they disagree with him. He is a poison to any team he is on.

Just when we were starting to make progress! :laugh:

Fair has a broad definition that will get narrowed down shortly. I look forward to the coming months.

As soon as SWA announces they are buying someone else I'll bet we all sing from the same sheet of music!

Gup

SWA pilots bring an industry leading CBA to the table, what do the AAI pilots bring?? AAI is providing the airplanes and gates, the AAI pilots are bringing what?

Evidently, we're bringing a Gate agent with a load in his diaper. :laugh:

Not really. Not all the pilots are trouble makers. However, you are the number 1 trouble maker. They can guess who number 2 and 3 are. Hopefully, things will work out even if you are there. The good part is you probably won't last that long. Right?

Moderator note: do not expose any personal information on any member here on FI.. this is a TOS violation and gets the highest attention of the mods and owners...

mod clr4..

Latest resources

Back