• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty you're really just pissed off cause Crash Pad is about 2000 times funnier than you are. His posts add levity to a situation that isn't going to be decided on this message board or any other message boards. YOUR posts are the more damaging ones by making AirTran pilots look like they are on raiding party ( and it only takes one bad apple to ruin it for everyone). I get it. We don't want to give a public appearance that we as a group would settle for less. That it could be used against us. How bout you send Crash a PM next time and stop acting so butt hurt.

Hmmm.

Southwest Airlines Co. (Southwest) is a passenger airline that provides scheduled air transportation in the United States. As of December 31, 2010, the Company had 548 Boeing 737 aircraft serving 69 cities in 35 states throughout the United States. The Company provides point-to-point, rather than hub-and-spoke, service. During the year ended December 31, 2010, approximately 73% of the Company’s Customers flew non-stop, and the Company’s average aircraft trip stage length was 648 miles with an average duration of approximately 1.8 hours. As of December 31, 2010, the Company served 460 non-stop city pairs. On September 26, 2010, the Company entered into a merger agreement providing for the Company’s acquisition of AirTran Holdings, Inc. (AirTran). In November 2010, the Company terminated its agreement with WestJet to offer connecting service between the United States and Canada.

What MERGER?

He is an FO that makes a lot more money then the Delta dude he was calling out, and probably you too. I doubt he is an FO still or in that case much longer.

I hope he does. It will give us a target for section 6. Would you like to compare luvs rates, retirements, workrules etc. vs. the rest of the Majors from its inception (1973-ch11 contracts)? Truthfully, I am thrilled that y'all are finally at an decent rate vs. slightly better than a non-sched or good commuter. Our managements won't be able to use your pay and workrules as an excuse anymore.

We also know Ty, that you want everything (cus you deserve everything) We know you are looking forward to the arbitrators’ hearing the case.

That's not true. Like I have said, I don't know what I think is fair, because all the information is not in yet. Regardless of what I think we deserve, I support the Merger Committees and I hope they can come to a mutually agreeable SLI,

Raiding Party? GMAFB. I didn't ask for this merger, I would be fine without it. You assclowns who are falling all over yourselves because you didn't get hired and now want a second bite of the apple are the real embarrassment here. Thank God there are only a few of you.

Would you like to compare luvs rates, retirements, workrules etc. vs. the rest of the Majors from its inception (1973-ch11 contracts)?

No we will just compare, now, today. Not bad, I'd say!

That's not true. Like I have said, I don't know what I think is fair, because all the information is not in yet. Regardless of what I think we deserve, I support the Merger Committees and I hope they can come to a mutually agreeable SLI,

Raiding Party? GMAFB. I didn't ask for this merger, I would be fine without it. You assclowns who are falling all over yourselves because you didn't get hired and now want a second bite of the apple are the real embarrassment here. Thank God there are only a few of you.

It seems that no matter the out come you want to burn the SWA house down. No need to reply as this is fact.

Latest resources

Back