• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pretty easy to do when you're at the bottom of the list. I'm glad you're not negotiating on my behalf, or for the rest of your fellow pilots.

Did you think before you wrote that, or were you that drunk at 10 a.m.? :rolleyes:

Ty I stopped drinking and started thinking a long time ago.

I read the SWA contract. In a worst case scenario our pilots will make 2K more a month. Airtran pilots will earn this 2K more working less days a month. More money less work... thats the end of the discussion for me.

I know Ty... pay is temporary and seniority is forever. That thinking would keep you at Great Lakes for the rest of your life.

Here is my slogan. Compound interest is a mother********************er!!! No social security, no pension, forced retirement at 65, be ready to walk.

Like I said, I'm glad you're not negotiating for me or your other coworkers. What you are doing right now is negotiating against us.

Ty I stopped drinking and started thinking a long time ago.

I read the SWA contract. In a worst case scenario our pilots will make 2K more a month. Airtran pilots will earn this 2K more working less days a month. More money less work... thats the end of the discussion for me.

I know Ty... pay is temporary and seniority is forever. That thinking would keep you at Great Lakes for the rest of your life.

Here is my slogan. Compound interest is a mother********************er!!! No social security, no pension, forced retirement at 65, be ready to walk.

I bet you are a TOUGH negotiator when you buy a car. Sticker price says 25,599, I'll pay you an even 30k, take my offer or leave it!

If seniority is so important, why did one leave their last job to start at the bottom of either swa or at? If seniority is so important why does a very senior FO bid to the captain seat? It is all about the $$$$$ plain and simple.

And you are a swa fo now, and will be one after the merger. No one cares about your view point or needs your input. The Trannys are smart folks.... it will be worked out.

What MERGER?

He is an FO that makes a lot more money then the Delta dude he was calling out, and probably you too. I doubt he is an FO still or in that case much longer.

Crash Pad,

I think your numbers, even at worst case, are a little low. Not starting a fight, I am just saying with the pay rate (remember trips, not hours and 105+ is the average with the ability to easily make and extra 10 - 30 trips/month without a lot of extra work), benefits etc. will bring the monthly difference to a bit more than you stated.

That is one of things I love so much about our pay - I can make 100TFP and have a ass-ton of time off or I can still have boat-load of time off and get an additional $1500 - $4000/month if I work smart and not hard. The beauty is to set your goal at 100 trips/month and everything else is graaaavy. BTW, personal experience - the bennies are so choice for the family.

Sorry for the creep........my d!ck is bigger than yours and I fly it like I stole it beotch!

Whoa!!! More Delta dudes? Gonna tell us how great it worked out for u? Tell us again about your theory on the "one size fits all" solution for our SLI. Thats right OUR SLI not yours. Did I chime in on your SLI talks = no. Are you jealous about SWA?

Tranny dudes are smart, it will work out - without the Delta boys input.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back