• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI SLI agreement in principle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's going to take MAJOR $$$$$$$ to get that past the SWA FO side. I remain optimistic though. I've been surprised before.

Jball,
Unless you can verify and absolutely trust your source, I would chock this email up to complete and utter BS. Care to reveal your source? If it is "someone" on pprune, need I say more?

Last edited:
I just said it was interesting reading. That is all. yes it's from a pooner so I take it with the usual entire salt shaker! ;-)

If someone will PM me the details, I'll let you know if it's accurate or not from what we've been told on our forum before they yanked it.

Lear, why don't you wait til the SLI is released and let everyone make there own decision. Quit playing I've got a secret and let the system that was agreed upon work. If it makes you feel better because you are "in the know", then keep it to yourself. I'm sure that nondisclosure statements were a requirement for all on the negotiating teams.

All the BS that is getting spewed on this forum is out of control.. Sure everyone wants to know what the details are but I don't believe for one second that what you claim to know is any different than what everyone else claims to know. There are nothing short of ten different results on this forum alone and it changes by the hour. Tomorrow it will be something different as will the next day until the SLI is released. I suggest everyone take a step back, go have a drink or ten, play some golf or whatever floats your boat this weekend and quit getting spooled up with all the inuendo that is running rampant. Hopefully by this time next week the results will be released and all this BS that is going on now will be revealed as what it is.......RUMORS. Wait for the facts.. They will be here soon enough..

Was just trying to possibly help keep a bunch of people from spooling themselves up over something that may not be accurate but hey, if you want to let rumor go unchecked and get a bunch of people really P.O.'d, who am I to spoil someone's fun? :rolleyes:

Hint: it got out of control on our internal board and now a whole branch of pilots are trying to kill it before they've even seen it. Would prefer that not happen on your end, too...

Hint: it got out of control on our internal board and now a whole branch of pilots are trying to kill it before they've even seen it. Would prefer that not happen on your end, too...

Really....

Was just trying to possibly help keep a bunch of people from spooling themselves up over something that may not be accurate but hey, if you want to let rumor go unchecked and get a bunch of people really P.O.'d, who am I to spoil someone's fun? :rolleyes:

Just let the cards fall where they may. Our guys (most) are patiently waiting for the deal to be finalized and then delivered. We have no information because we are not supposed to at this point. Let's keep it that way. None of us need to be sending information out adding to the already numerous rumors floating about. Some people's perception becomes their reality. Give the process a chance.

RB

Latest resources

Back