• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI SLI agreement in principle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if you are really a SWA pilot? I would think all SWA pilots are registered especially if you are on FI.
Maybe he should send you the article on your Company e mail to be safe.

Not all SW pilots are on Pprune. I know it's shocking. I've actually tried to sign up before but it tells me I'm not registered...which I am. Not that big of a deal.

RF

Great thread...I hope the AIP is something most of us can agree on because I think most of you guys will really like it here. Sure the pay is great, flexibility is limitless, but the best thing is that people are happy to be here. The work environment is second to none...all work groups included.

The only downside is the "work" that comes with all this efficiency. High paying trips are "trips", not vacations. Especially if most of the work comes in a 300 in the heat of the summer...hopefully their days are numbered.

Look forward to having you guys aboard. I hope you really like it here.

By the way...open time here is awesome. If you need a little extra cash, it is almost always there. I always take a lot of time off late May to mid June off and this year coming down to the middle of the month I had 92 trips on my board. To try and "salvage" my pay for the month I signed up for open time alerts. Ended up getting 2 different 2day trips at premium time. One blocked 3+ and payed 18+, the other blocked 5 and payed just under 24. Obviously they are not always that good, but the other day I had a "turn" (day trip) that payed 11.55. Helped push an average month into a good one.

Look forward to seeing you guys on the line.

Thanks, looking forward to being part of the team.

It's going to take MAJOR $$$$$$$ to get that past the SWA FO side. I remain optimistic though. I've been surprised before.

Latest resources

Back