• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI SLI agreement in principle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
4 Trillion dollars worth of War and we are going to pay for it by cutting spending? We all ready spent the money!!! Give me a break!

Teaparty hackjobs have to go!

Both parties are bought and paid for by corporations & lobbyists.

Please take the blinders off.

Agreed. But it is NOT a push. There is one party who argues for corporate rights over the dissent of the other. There is only one party who argues AGAINST their own self interest in favor of corporate rights.

For life of me, I can't understand how Republican and Tea Party idealogues still, to this day, defend the following:

1. Fat Cat corporate jet tax loopholes.
2. Billions in Hedge Fund Manager salaries and bonues taxed at a lower rate than any of us here on FI pay.
3. Massive taxpayer subsidies for Big Oil and Big Coal.

It is beyond obvious that the Republican Party is in the pockets of, bought and paid for, by Corporate America. The same Republican Party who hates labor unions. Gov. Scott Walker (R) Wisconsin - your day of reckoning with recall is on the horizon. Gov. Kasich (R) Ohio - your Wisconsin copycat anti-union legislation is headed to the voters to repeal. Congratulations, you are now tied for lowest voter approval rating with Tea Party clown Gov. Rick Scott (R) Florida.

As for President Obama, he may not be perfect, but he has done a pretty good job with the cards he inherited from Bush/Cheney. How many job bills have the Republicans introduced in the last 2.5 years? Zero.

Who does the country as a whole trust more - President Obama or the Republican Party? President Obama. Who is the country blameing for the Debt Ceiling fiasco? Republicans; and especially the simplistic Tea Party. Read the polls for yourself, after you take a look at yet another Dow loss for today...compliments of the GOP.

Well...OK, here goes...

Fat Cat corporations??? Try Fat Cat politcians,...you know, the ones who were the smartest kids in class.

Let's wake up to the fact that we're being played by Fat Cat politicians, using OUR tax dollars to BUY VOTES from their own targeted constituents to keep themselves in office. Think about it, what a concept...pay for votes, using YOUR and MY money...what a racket!...quid pro quo if I ever saw it!!!!

AND...using their favorite tactic...ENVY. Envy of those GIANT corporations, worth Billions (spelled with a 'B'), while THEY sit atop the biggest cash stream in the entire UNIVERSE worth Trillions (spelled with a 'T'). Combine that with their ego stroking power on Capital Hill...the smartest kids in the class aren't necessarily in corporate America...they're on TV every day explaining how they are trying to look out for our best interests (visualize a wolf in sheep clothing here).

Simplistic Tea Party...you tell me whose being simplistic here??? :rolleyes:

OBTW...while these politicians enjoy their place in power, and they're spending us into oblivion (not THEIR money :eek:), it's going to be the future generations that get to pick up the pieces. Fortunately, the public is starting to "get it"...and hopefully, the jiggs up!

Sorry...done venting :cartman:

Last edited:
Well...OK, here goes...

Fat Cat corporations??? Try Fat Cat politcians,...you know, the ones who were the smartest kids in class.

Let's wake up to the fact that we're being played by Fat Cat politicians, using OUR tax dollars to BUY VOTES from their own targeted constituents to keep themselves in office. Think about it, what a concept...pay for votes, using YOUR and MY money...what a racket!...quid pro quo if I ever saw it!!!!

AND...using their favorite tactic...ENVY. Envy of those GIANT corporations, worth Billions (spelled with a 'B'), while THEY sit atop the biggest cash stream in the entire UNIVERSE worth Trillions (spelled with a 'T'). Combine that with their ego stroking power on Capital Hill...the smartest kids in the class aren't necessarily in corporate America...they're on TV every day explaining how they are trying to look out for our best interests (visualize a wolf in sheep clothing here).

Simplistic Tea Party...you tell me whose being simplistic here??? :rolleyes:

OBTW...while these politicians enjoy their place in power, and they're spending us into oblivion (not THEIR money :eek:), it's going to be the future generations that get to pick up the pieces. Fortunately, the public is starting to "get it"...and hopefully, the jiggs up!

Sorry...done venting :cartman:

Exactly. I love how "certain" politicians villify "fat cat/rich jet owners", but have no problem riding that Gulfstream or BBJ to a junket when given the chance.

The biggest private jet user of all is pandering for votes using this class envy BS. Pathetic.

Latest resources

Back