• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI SLI agreement in principle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
22% loss of relative seniority across the board. Means the bottom 22% gets stapled. Question is it to the bottom of the 09/27/2010 list or current list.

I haven't heard that number but you peaked my curiosity. What if all of the Airtran Captains were on the top and all of the AirTran F/O's were on the bottom the relative seniority loss for your group would be 0%? Your "backing into" the numbers is a flawed way of figuring out the list. Furthermore, until SWAPA and ALPA put out the information everything else is just rumor.

I think I will wait until my NC puts out the details and not get to excited about what the pilot experts on this forum claim to know.

Little different when you're using real names and seniority numbers, and threatening retribution in the workplace, don't you think?
Never did that, yet you keep making personal attacks even though you claim not too, your true colors showeth through.:D

22% loss of relative seniority across the board. Means the bottom 22% gets stapled. Question is it to the bottom of the 09/27/2010 list or current list.

22% Average seniority loss for AAI pilots. Average is the key word. Higher for some, lower for others. When it comes out for a vote look at and evaluate it. If it is fair it is fair. All I ask is that you look at the entire proposal and give it an objective vote.

22% Average seniority loss for AAI pilots. Average is the key word. Higher for some, lower for others. When it comes out for a vote look at and evaluate it. If it is fair it is fair. All I ask is that you look at the entire proposal and give it an objective vote.

Its not a staple

There were going to be alot of Airtran FO's on the bottom of the combined list no matter how you got there. Calling that a staple is a little disengenuous. By getting another 30% pay increase (plus the rest of the long list of improvements) by coming to the Southwest list after being on the bottom of the AAI list, there was just not many options. And I think most level headed people plainly understand that.

Latest resources

Back