• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI SLI agreement in principle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would hope after this is all said and down, we evaluate all incoming employees with respect and let their work performance speak for themselves, not their interest on communicating on web forums. SWA still has their own shadows of idiocy, that are attempting to be avoided.

Not TWU. Actually, by having "Me too" clauses in their contract , they are actually hindering our negotiating capitol with the company. Any reputable Union would never hurt another Union by using "Me too" clauses. It only enables the company to pass on items within our reach, by using what they negotiated against us with, a ME TOO. Having "me too" clauses with the company, YES! Against another Union, NEVER.. TWU has screwed us.

Canyon,

Please only speak of things you have a clue about. This obviously is not one of these.

In your limited tenure, I can assure you there has not been ONE issue that you mention. Please enlighten us as to what specifically you are referring to and how it has hindered our negotiations or how TWU has "screwed" us.

Thank you in advance for your clarification.

Bus

I think you've made your own bed at SWA with your conduct here...good luck with that

I totally disagree. I don't like many of the things Ty has said on here, BUT, I have said things on here that I regret also. I honestly think that once this SLI deal is put to bed and we all know where we stand, most of this sniveling will be forgotten.

I am equally as disturbed by what some of my SWAPA bretheren have said on here. Emotions are high, but I hope its time to put this all behind us and get on to the task at hand. Making lots o money and having fun while doing it!

Ty, if you could just lose the laughing face icons, I will buy the first round. Promise!

-T45

Doubtful, TWU ThoMMM has supposedly told SWAPA to shove it when offered help.

Another clueless post. Am sure SWAPA has had limited engagement with TWU and can assure you they do not need help from SWAPA. Actually perhaps Thom and crew can help US negotiate our next contract.

Ty,

I personally warned about this months ago. But it seemed little good. If by chance we ever meet in a jetway, lounge, bar, etc., I will be completely professional as I always am. I will just not be friendly to you. You have showed your true colors so carelessly that people know who you are on an anonymous forum. Anyone else I know on this forum is because of friendly encounters and we have shared each others names. You were discovered because of your insulting attitudes and carelessness of who you shared your true identity.

If I were you, I would kill off Ty-Webb, spend the 10 bucks and reinvent yourself. That will be the only way some may forget you.

Good luck.

I've got a feeling that anyone who would carry their dislike of Ty Webb into the real world workplace doesn't have much of a sense of humor, anyway.

Me, personally, if Baghdad Bob had the testicular fortitude to introduce himself, I'd shake his hand and laughingly tell him he's an ***********************************

In 15 years on FI, I've made a lot of friends, and helped a few get hired. I'm sure I'll meet quite a few of you, and hopefully, we'll have a chance to have a few beers and some laughs. If you don't want to, that's cool, too. I stopped worrying about playground stuff a long time ago.

Regds,
TW

Last edited:
If AT FOs get stapled= off to Arbitration we go. Do you think the AT pilots would take a staple? Do You think a 6-7 year FO losing 5 years seniority is fair?

They WON'T take a staple. But it's not going to be a clear staple.

However taking into account the following:
- they get a HUGE pay raise (avg is $68000 per pilot...AVERAGE)
- the BEST work rules
- almost all of them voted to strike (97% I believe it was?)
- not to mention many of them have their apps in at SWA, meaning they are willing to leave AT for the bottom of the SWA list and first-year pay...

Yeah. It's pretty fair. There...I said it.

Latest resources

Back