• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI SLI agreement in principle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's not forget that even if the pilots do come to an agreement, from what I hear, the F/A's and mechanics are far from any agreement. We need all groups to come to agreements.

Add Dispatchers to that list.

While other unions are a factor, pilots are the long pole in the tent, finish that deal, the others will fall into place mimicking their plan.

If AT FOs get stapled= off to Arbitration we go. Do you think the AT pilots would take a staple? Do You think a 6-7 year FO losing 5 years seniority is fair?

And yet, that's precisely what happened to many Mesaba pilots in our binding arbitration award.

Fence, retirements and growth will help.

I know this has probably been discussed, but what are the projected swa retirement numbers?

While other unions are a factor, pilots are the long pole in the tent, finish that deal, the others will fall into place mimicking their plan.

That's a definite true statement, in fact, SWA was not going to mess with any other unions until the pilot deal was done. In fact, I bet once this is done SWA will ask SWAPA to help with the other intergrations.

Latest resources

Back