• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI SLI agreement in principle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From what I've heard the Flighties and the Mechs were sort of watching to see what happens and follow the pilots' lead. Hopefully, this will be the trigger to get things moving. The sooner we can combine everything, the better off we'll all be.

The ONLY reason I hope this "Negotiated Agreement" works is that General Lee will look even MORE like a Dumb a$$.:eek:

The ONLY reason I hope this "Negotiated Agreement" works is that General Lee will look even MORE like a Dumb a$$.:eek:

What will be humorous is your reaction to the actual list when it comes out. If it is fair, the AT guys will be mixed in, close to what an arbitrator would give. Here's to hoping it's fair! Compared to what the Corndogs initially seemed to want for them, I'd say the AT guys won, if it's fair.

OYS

Last edited:
What will be humorous is your reaction to the actual list when it comes out. If it is fair, the AT guys will be mixed in, close to what an arbitrator would give. Here's to hoping it's fair! Compared to what the Corndogs initially seemed to want for them, I'd say the AT guys won, if it's fair.

OYS
Don't worry, all the AT FO's got stapled. The AT guys definitely did not win.

OYS-
You're making a meaningless statement unless you define 'AT pilots will be mixed in.'
All 7800 of us know 'AT pilots will be mixed in.' It's how that's meaningful.

If AT FOs get stapled= off to Arbitration we go. Do you think the AT pilots would take a staple? Do You think a 6-7 year FO losing 5 years seniority is fair?

Latest resources

Back