SWA/AAI SLI agreement in principle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OYS-
You're making a meaningless statement unless you define 'AT pilots will be mixed in.'
All 7800 of us know 'AT pilots will be mixed in.' It's how that's meaningful.

They won't be stapled like the F9 offer. That means some Corndogs will be at the bottom of the list too, along with some AT pilots, who didn't have to pay for their types. That is a win.

OYS

Thx for your opinion.
I trust our NCs and swa a lot more than any of us-

I am eased to see the optimism being expressed. Maybe Bagdad Bob will now find another airline to go harass.

You better hope you're right, because if you're not, you will thank me. Wait until you see the deets first. You can always vote NO if it isn't fair. You're welcome.

OYS

OYS, it's going to be truly enjoyable reading your drivel as you watch this process unfold in a manner that defies your idiotic comments. Btw, it truly is telling that of all people, you chose charlie sheen to quote in your sig line.

OYS, it's going to be truly enjoyable reading your drivel as you watch this process unfold in a manner that defies your idiotic comments. Btw, it truly is telling that of all people, you chose charlie sheen to quote in your sig line.

But, I am winning. I have a great future thanks to retirements. And all I wanted was a fair deal for the Airtran pilots. Looks like that could happen, which is better than the offer the Frontier pilots got, by a mile.

OYS

But, I am winning. I have a great future thanks to retirements. And all I wanted was a fair deal for the Airtran pilots. Looks like that could happen, which is better than the offer the Frontier pilots got, by a mile.

OYS

Thanks for your very noble concern. :puke:

OYS

They will certainly get a better deal than Frontier, as they should, since they are far bigger, not bankrupt, and closer to a real competitor than Frontier was.

Nice work, Sherlock.

If AT FOs get stapled= off to Arbitration we go. Do you think the AT pilots would take a staple? Do You think a 6-7 year FO losing 5 years seniority is fair?

I highly doubt it's a staple. Highly doubt.

You are making emotional statements on something you know very little about. At this stage, again, speculation.

Please, let's all be more mature and professional till we ALL know.

Congrats guys.

You better hope you're right, because if you're not, you will thank me. Wait until you see the deets first. You can always vote NO if it isn't fair. You're welcome.

OYS

OYS,

I think OldManPilot was referring to our buddy Bobby Dylan. He's been a big cheer leader in all this. Reference the video I found where he was spotted in action.

Latest resources

Back