• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA-AAI Going Rogue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Time to bring you back to Earth. When it comes to your SLI, you need to bring it down a bit with your future "brothers/sisters" at AT. You can slam me all you want, it doesn't bother me at all. I am just trying to "help" out your pompous group and prevent later hardship after you eventually see the SLI results. You're welcome.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Fine. You are right. We are wrong and cocky. Now will you please do what your mother should have taught you and mind your own business? NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION!!!!!

Fine. You are right. We are wrong and cocky. Now will you please do what your mother should have taught you and mind your own business? NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION!!!!!

This is an anonymous board. Nobody has to ask me. And mind my own business? What? You are asking too much.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Ty and I are on the same page. Just tone it down and see how the arbitration goes. I had to go through it, and it was tough, but eventually it will all work out. Peace and love brothers! I am giving advice that I wish some corndog had given me. I shed way too many tears! ;) (kinda like Dash is doing now)

Bye Bye--General Lee

You and Ty are kissing brothers. I am sure there is a gay pilots board you both can take this to

I can see that you struggle with logic and the written word, but gay jokes? What are ya, fourteen?

You pillow-biting, gerbil-hiding Nancy-boy, you . . . :laugh:

Last edited:
You gotta appreciate how the Trannies and General Lee are now on the same team and joining forces on FI all of the sudden after bitterly trashing eachother for years. That says a lot. How sad. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Hey Trannies, have fun with your new best friend General Lee. Let us know how that works out.

You gotta appreciate how the Trannies and General Lee are now on the same team and joining forces on FI all of the sudden after bitterly trashing eachother for years. That says a lot. How sad. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Hey Trannies, have fun with your new best friend General Lee. Let us know how that works out.

Thanks Bob for your FANTASTIC insight. Anyways........I actually learned a lot during my own SLI experience, and I have advice to give.(actually on SLIs, relationships, bidding, and other topics. Go see my website) No, TY and I are not disco dancing partners, but we do share one thing, we don't like cocky SWA pilots. So, let the arbitration take it's course, and we'll see how it works out. There is NOTHING anyone can do to convince the other "side" that you are correct. The neutral will decide because that is what they are paid well to do.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back