• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA-AAI Going Rogue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think most of us think it's the SWA pilots with the lousy attitude.

You know Dan, when it's Hawaiian's turn in the M&A barrel, I don't plan on wading in to the threads with plenty of pompous prognostications about a situation I don't understand or have any skin in. How about extending us the same courtesy (in spite of our lousy attitudes?)

Last edited:
You know Dan, when it's Hawaiian's turn in the M&A barrel, I don't plan on wading in to the threads with plenty of pompous prognostications about a situation I don't understand or have any skin in. How about extending us the same courtesy (in spite of our lousy attitudes?)

Well put.

I can't understand the need for others to get so involved with issues that do not concern them. No one has asked for their infinite wisdom. Why do they feel the need to share?

The General thinks since he has lived through ONE arbitration of seniority lists that he is the undeniable expert on the process for every other future integration in the history of time. I have decided that 15,000 posts on this forum by any one individual is not a display of experience, but one struggling to make a name for themselves. It does no garner respect, it garners pity. It is not funny. Just plain sad.

dash, what do expect from someone that thinks he and is airline are above everyone else. Remember back when, they were too good to ride the van with any other airline. Remember when no one was allowed on the jumpseat. Remember them walking thru the airport with their nose in the air. I can go on and on.

Well put.

I can't understand the need for others to get so involved with issues that do not concern them. No one has asked for their infinite wisdom. Why do they feel the need to share?

The General thinks since he has lived through ONE arbitration of seniority lists that he is the undeniable expert on the process for every other future integration in the history of time. I have decided that 15,000 posts on this forum by any one individual is not a display of experience, but one struggling to make a name for themselves. It does no garner respect, it garners pity. It is not funny. Just plain sad.

I lived through the most successful SLI in recent history. There was plenty of bad blood prior to it, and since it has calmed down. That's my point, there is no use in trying to stir up bad blood prior to something THAT IS OUT OF YOUR CONTROL. All I keep saying is that each side will have lawyers that will fight for their side, and nuetrals will decide the outcome. Keep showing your unbelievable cockiness, I don't care, I actually think it is funny sometimes. It is just making you look even worse than your normal selves. And I really can't wait for the outcome, because there will be a lot of you that will be eating crow, and it will be great to see. Entertainment at it's finest. My deal here is to try to get you to tone it down a bit, so as to prevent your total colapse when it finally does arrive. Have a great one!

Bye Bye---General Lee

I lived through the most successful SLI in recent history. There was plenty of bad blood prior to it, and since it has calmed down. That's my point, there is no use in trying to stir up bad blood prior to something THAT IS OUT OF YOUR CONTROL. All I keep saying is that each side will have lawyers that will fight for their side, and nuetrals will decide the outcome. Keep showing your unbelievable cockiness, I don't care, I actually think it is funny sometimes. It is just making you look even worse than your normal selves. And I really can't wait for the outcome, because there will be a lot of you that will be eating crow, and it will be great to see. Entertainment at it's finest. My deal here is to try to get you to tone it down a bit, so as to prevent your total colapse when it finally does arrive. Have a great one!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Just plain sad.

15,000 posts are you are not cocky.....rrriiigggghhhttttttt.

dash, what do expect from someone that thinks he and is airline are above everyone else. Remember back when, they were too good to ride the van with any other airline. Remember when no one was allowed on the jumpseat. Remember them walking thru the airport with their nose in the air. I can go on and on.

We have been replaced in that department by YOUR UNBELIEVABLE COCKINESS. You guys think you walk on water, even though you are flying an old 737-300 in West Texas. Congrats on your great wages and Regional-like trips. Bring it down a bit, really. Many on here (FI) agree.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Just plain sad.

15,000 posts are you are not cocky.....rrriiigggghhhttttttt.

It's not the quantity, but the quality, and most have been right on topic. I think you should spend a few days reviewing all of them, you just might learn something.

Bye Bye---General Lee

We have been replaced in that department by YOUR UNBELIEVABLE COCKINESS. You guys think you walk on water, even though you are flying an old 737-300 in West Texas. Congrats on your great wages and Regional-like trips. Bring it down a bit, really. Many on here (FI) agree.

Bye Bye---General Lee

In the same statement you say someone is cocky and then you slam them with an aspect about their company, and then you tell them to "bring it down a bit".

What the hell is wrong with you?

No longer sad, but pathetic.

It's not the quantity, but the quality, and most have been right on topic. I think you should spend a few days reviewing all of them, you just might learn something.

Bye Bye---General Lee

If I review 15,000 posts I will find some quality that has been absent lately?

Who the hell goes back and reads someones old posts? Oh please don't say you. I can't go anywhere from pathetic.

In the same statement you say someone is cocky and then you slam them with an aspect about their company, and then you tell them to "bring it down a bit".

What the hell is wrong with you?

No longer sad, but pathetic.

Time to bring you back to Earth. When it comes to your SLI, you need to bring it down a bit with your future "brothers/sisters" at AT. You can slam me all you want, it doesn't bother me at all. I am just trying to "help" out your pompous group and prevent later hardship after you eventually see the SLI results. You're welcome.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back