Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Church and State and NetJets

El Chupacabra said:
Those 1983 linecrossers will burn in Hell when they die. You will be going to Heaven.

WOW, you actually want to bring God and Heaven into this? It's just a f'ing labor dispute!!! You actually think GOD is concerned with Unions??? You think that is a factor in whether you go to Heaven or Hell???

What an idiot!

Ace

El Chupacabra said:
Pay attention.

There is currently a boom in business aviation. There are jobs for pilots typed with thousands of hours in the most popular business jets on the market.

I fly for MONEY not because I like to. This is not a hobby.

Those 1983 linecrossers will burn in Hell when they die. You will be going to Heaven.

Exactly the mentality I'll never understand ... :rolleyes:

It's usually the ones that scream outloud, "I could go somewhere else and do the same thing for more money" that stick around whining.

You're claiming that you fly for MONEY while spending your time sticking with NetJets during a "boom in business aviation" and while there's jobs "for pilots typed with thousands of hours in the most popular business jets on the market." Huh ??? :confused:

A hobby is an activity in which a person participates to occupy one's mind or for some type of enjoyment with no financial reward. If you're truely standing on the sidelines during this supposed "boom" you're treating your career like a hobby.

As for SCABs burning in hell ... Give me a small break please ... Go run that type of logic passed some of these "owners" of yours, see if it gets you that raise (I'll bet they're big union supporters :rolleyes: ). Truth is people like you wouldn't last 1 week in a typical Fortune 500 flight department whose wages you desperately seek, which is why you're here da*mning the rest of the world to "hell" ...

Last edited:
Nobody assigned the "Rest of the World" to hell. Only the line crossers.

This does not involve you. Thanks for your opinions, you may continue to offer them, however just so you know... I am not particularly interested in them.

El Chupacabra said:
Pay attention.

There is currently a boom in business aviation. There are jobs for pilots typed with thousands of hours in the most popular business jets on the market.

I fly for MONEY not because I like to. This is not a hobby.

You fly for money? and your a NETJETS pilot?? hows that work?

You been filling jobs for 1/3 the expected wage for years....

hope nobody does that behind you during the "strike" ....that would be just terrible wouldn't it? putting someone out of work by flying for less money....

good luck.

Last edited:
El Chupacabra said:
Nobody assigned the "Rest of the World" to hell. Only the line crossers.

O.K. dude, thanks for clarifying... You make so much more sense now :rolleyes: ...

El Chupacabra said:
I am not particularly interested in them.

That certainly cuts both ways pal ... ;)

Gulfstream 200 said:
You fly for money? and your a NETJETS pilot?? hows that work?

You been filling jobs for 1/3 the expected wage for years....

hope nobody does that behind you during the "strike" ....that would be just terrible wouldn't it? putting someone out of work by flying for less money....

good luck.

LMAO ...

Last edited:
El Chupacabra said:
Good one G 200,

The sarcasm only goes to show that the Strike is justified.

see ya.

yup. I agree with ya.

But it should have been done by nobody taking the job.

But....now...nobody is taking anything away from you, you already demonstrated what you are worth to a corporation - they have "the most experienced and best trained pilots in the world" --FOR 33% the PRICE!!- what a farkin bargain guys! no wonder Warren is rich..

They may come back and give you a 5-8% raise like everywhere else in the world...but why would they double your salary? This is not airline management you are dealing with - this is a profitable top company..how did they get that way?

Everyone would love to see you triple you salary, its just your arguement is non-existent (read some NJwife posts...wow) and I just cant see how a strike is going to be beneficial to the whole...

but either way, really, good luck.

Last edited:
pilotyip said:
Oh! I feel so good I have been blessed by an A-4, late model at that

Omni Omni VOR. I have always believed there are always paybacks. I much rather be you than anyone who who crossed the line.... I rather fly non-sched from Willow.

A few years ago I took a jumpseat on Continental. The Captain welcomed me into the cockpit. He introduced himself. I am Frank, he said. Oh this is Bill... he's a S....

Not how I would have liked to complete a career at a major.

So yes I rather be you... then Bill.

Not real sure on this whole union/strike thing works, but doesn't the company have the option of firing everyone if they strike? If all of the pilots are fired, then there is no picket line to cross.

How can they be labeled scabs if they are now accepting a "non-union" job you no longer have?

Good question. The line will still be there.

I actually believe that is exactly the plan. When we strike everybody will be fired. We are prepared.

How long will it take to train and relese to the line 2100 pilots?

Good morning Mr Owner. I am Capt Jim. I just got my Citation X type rating yesterday. This is great. A few weeks ago the biggest plane I have ever flown before was a Cessna 441. I am not too sure how all these buttons work on the FMS. We're going green needles today.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back