• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stop the divisive SWA AAI stuff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fortunately, Maru, you wannabe-scab has-been, nobody here cares about your opinion on anything, especially unions.

Jes' sayin'.

Bubba
I could care less about your internal food fight.
That being said, it just shows you the idiocy of some junior captain who bought his job. You obviously haven't been around this industry much to know the real definition of the word scab, you AHOLE!

-My airline is better.
-No, mine is.
-No, mine is. Yours stinks.

Blah, blah, blah. They both suck. There, end of debate

I could care less about your internal food fight.
That being said, it just shows you the idiocy of some junior captain who bought his job. You obviously haven't been around this industry much to know the real definition of the word scab, you AHOLE!

Dear no-sh1t-actually-paid-out-his-own-money-during-his-Delta-traing, PFT dumbass,*

I know exactly what the "real definition" of the word "scab" means (in relation to unions). A scab is someone who performs legally struck work. Period. And since reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits, I'll explain again: I called Maru a "wannabe-scab," not a scab. He is a wannabe-scab, as he posted that he "would gladly cross a United picket line." If he actually had done it, then he would be a "scab." Since he only stated his willingness to do so, he's only a "wannabe-scab." Clear enough? Get it yet?

If you still don't get it, you might want to check with an actual union official, since you are obviously so ignorant on the workings of airlines and unions. They could probably explain it to you, hopefully in even smaller words.

And speaking of your lack of comprehension and not knowing what airline terms actually mean, you might check with the same union official on the meaning of "PFT," since you clearly don't know jack-all-sh1t about that either. The ironic part is, that YOU are much closer to being PFT then any Southwest guy.

You obviously haven't been around this industry much to know the real definition of the word PFT, you AHOLE!
^^ There, fixed that for you. You're welcome!

Bubba

* uh, that's you, Scoot, who actually paid his own money, out-of-pocket, as part of your new-hire training with Delta ... and that was only after buying one less rating than I did to qualify for your company's hiring minimums.

Last edited:
Dear, I want to know what it's like to be a real man:

I know exactly what the "real definition" of the word "scab" means because I was one at my previous job! Period. And since reading comprehension wasn't required for me to buy my job, I'll explain again: I called Maru a "wannabe-scab," not a scab. He is a wannabe-scab, as he didn't have to pay for training like I did." If he actually had done it, then only a "wannabe-scab." Clear enough? Get it yet?

And speaking of your lack of comprehension and not knowing what airline terms actually mean, you might check with the same union official on the meaning of "PFT," since I had to buy my job at southwest since I couldn't get hired at a real airline because I crossed a picket line, have no college education, and have a DUI on my record. You see, I am a real Southwest guy.

Bubba

Since you're in the business of fixing posts, I fixed yours for you, chicken sh1t!:bomb:;)

Since you're in the business of fixing posts, I fixed yours for you, chicken sh1t!:bomb:;)

Wow. Good comeback, Potsie.

All you need do now is mention LBB or ice cream sundaes instead of actually addressing what was said, and your transition to General Lee, Jr. will be complete.

Bubba

Last edited:
Big difference carrying a 777 New York-TLV than 12 hops between Hobby and Tulsa. You can almost quadruple the pax count right there.

And then the question of metrics......the way you Daisy chain people through five cities to go transcon and by your own account in annual reports, you count each through person at every departure. So for every Wal-mart Flipflop crowd you board for 99 bucks.....you may even count em 5-7 times. (look it up)

Red....be proud of your mighty Domestic Lift.....you are singlehandledly saving US aviation!!

Bill, your losing it buddy. You sound like Genny.

The raw numbers are what they are. You are obviously shocked we carry the same amount of passengers that Delta does....domestically and internationally. I understand that's embarrassing to your argument. You should have checked the numbers first. But.......you didn't.

Triple 7? Really? That's your argument? Who cares, I don't. You're right about the passenger count, and here's how it looks......

Here's your problem. Our -800's seat 175. Your 777 seats 291. That's barely a 100 passenger difference. So when your triple 7 flies 10hrs, we've flown the guppy two 5hr legs( 2 transcons) with a total passenger count of 350. Is the yield close the same? Probably.

A triple seven 15 hour flight? We've flown 525 passengers by the time you've touched down.

Rule number 1. You forgot we fly 3 thousand 5 hundred flights a day, everyday.

Rule number 2. You know passengers can't be counted twice. Did you do your homework this time? Doesn't look like it.

Last edited:
PCL. when you come over ,you need to bid PHX. The colonels out there will love you. :)

As much entertainment as annoying the colonels would be, I'm going to have to pass. Still not interested in the pay cut, but thanks. ;)

So Pudge, when's the last day? 2/18 is right around the corner and I'm sure you'll do the honorable thing and "bow out" before someone puts the time and effort into scheduling your training and hotel room..Won't you?

RV

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back