• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stop the divisive SWA AAI stuff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So Pudge, when's the last day? 2/18 is right around the corner and I'm sure you'll do the honorable thing and "bow out" before someone puts the time and effort into scheduling your training and hotel room..Won't you?

RV

He will be in class Feb. and a SWAPA position in a year . :)

I'm sure you'll do the honorable thing and "bow out" before someone puts the time and effort into scheduling your training and hotel room..Won't you?

RV

Dick, I'll care about their money, effort, and time when they care about our stolen seniority.

I will bet you . I told you that before. .. I am not a high dollar wager . but if you want to bet a buck or beer, count me in [emoji1]

A buck? Cheap ass pilots. :) You're on!

Bill, your losing it buddy. You sound like Genny.

The raw numbers are what they are. You are obviously shocked we carry the same amount of passengers that Delta does....domestically and internationally. I understand that's embarrassing to your argument. You should have checked the numbers first. But.......you didn't.

Triple 7? Really? That's your argument? Who cares, I don't. You're right about the passenger count, and here's how it looks......

Here's your problem. Our -800's seat 175. Your 777 seats 291. That's barely a 100 passenger difference. So when your triple 7 flies 10hrs, we've flown the guppy two 5hr legs( 2 transcons) with a total passenger count of 350. Is the yield close the same? Probably.

A triple seven 15 hour flight? We've flown 525 passengers by the time you've touched down.

Rule number 1. You forgot we fly 3 thousand 5 hundred flights a day, everyday.

Rule number 2. You know passengers can't be counted twice. Did you do your homework this time? Doesn't look like it.

And you're flying that 800 for 300 wages, that helps the bottom line as well. Mgmt thanks you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back