"Southwest would NEVER do that......"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just another legacy carrier

something the matter with that? Just means we've been around longer than you or your father, and likely his....

A special shout out to the SWA FO that sat in the bar at the LAX hotel, in full uniform for two hours eating dinner. Tie on, balding head gleaming, smiling graciously at the other customers.

Where the f***k do you guys find these people ?

Hey, hey, go easy on the "balding head" comments. Those of us who are "follically challenged" are not that way by choice!

I will disagree with that statement. SWA knew exactly what they were doing when it came to the 717 deal. Now as far as the AT deal......that is a different story.

There were both part of the same deal, Vern

Agreed. He could have had a golden mane that even the Bee Gees would have envied - He'd still have been a Maroon.

A special shout out to the SWA FO that sat in the bar at the LAX hotel, in full uniform for two hours eating dinner. Tie on, balding head gleaming, smiling graciously at the other customers.

Where the f***k do you guys find these people ?

Was he wearing a "One Luv" lanyard? ;)

VERY well put... It's the same as when I see guys wearing tattered uniforms, no hat (yes, it's what the public thinks a well paid pilot should look like), and worn out scuffed shoes.. If you want to get paid $250,000/year .. look and ACT the part.

My hat always made me look like a Russian Sailor, it was huge on me. When I walked through the terminal passengers were scattering because they thought the Russian Navy was invading PHX Sky Harbor. So I'm glad I don't have to wear it. Maybe thats why I make far less than $250K. It does look good on some people, and looks awful on others. Other than the hat, I do ACT like an Airline Pilot very well. But in reality I'm just a house wife that does a killer load of laundry and I am very punctual when it comes to chauffeuring the kids to dance class and swim practice. Reserve life is good.

My hat always made me look like a Russian Sailor, it was huge on me. When I walked through the terminal passengers were scattering because they thought the Russian Navy was invading PHX Sky Harbor. So I'm glad I don't have to wear it. Maybe thats why I make far less than $250K. It does look good on some people, and looks awful on others. Other than the hat, I do ACT like an Airline Pilot very well. But in reality I'm just a house wife that does a killer load of laundry and I am very punctual when it comes to chauffeuring the kids to dance class and swim practice. Reserve life is good.

you'll be a good fit with American, I'm sure of it K...

Just nonrev'd to Cabo with my wife on AAI out of SNA...treated wonderfully by all the employees! Great service/product (plane was empty though)...

Latest resources

Back