• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Southwest would NEVER do that......"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just nonrev'd to Cabo with my wife on AAI out of SNA...treated wonderfully by all the employees! Great service/product (plane was empty though)...

Hey! You can't complain about the flight being wide open when your trying to nonrev with your wife. Unless you were hoping you didn't have to sit together ;-) Thanks for the props. It is a slow time of year and it's our latest city with little brand recognition on the west coast. I have gotten great feedback from our pax out of SNA and thats encouraging. Your CSR people there are great. There is another new low cost mexican airline that got approved for the service too. Have to do something about that!

And yet more examples of why aviation is not viewed as a true profession. Just take :30 minutes to read some of the stuff on FI.com... "My airline is better than your airline!" Or "Haha your stuck in that plane...ewwww."

"I wonder if Doctors at the Mayo Clinic are in turf wars with Doctors at John Hopkins?

Or if lawyers write, under anonymous names, trash about lawyers at another firm.... Probably not, they are all hanging out after work at some bar in Manhattan."

Word!

A special shout out to the SWA FO that sat in the bar at the LAX hotel, in full uniform for two hours eating dinner. Tie on, balding head gleaming, smiling graciously at the other customers.

Where the f***k do you guys find these people ?

US Air Force.

Latest resources

Back