Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest slam clicks- c'mon captains....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys are completely delusion with this argument. I guess you still can't answer the question. It would be similar to a SW Captain making 200/hr in Sept 2010, and then getting a 30/hr pay raise two months later, then saying he was making 230/hr in Sept because that's what he should have made. That's your argument in a nutshell, and it's bizarre.

It could be 10 years from now and your Sept 2010 rates would still be 79 and 152 respectively when SW stepped in. It's tough to re-write history.

You guys are completely delusion with this argument. I guess you still can't answer the question. It would be similar to a SW Captain making 200/hr in Sept 2010, and then getting a 30/hr pay raise two months later, then saying he was making 230/hr in Sept because that's what he should have made. That's your argument in a nutshell, and it's bizarre.

It could be 10 years from now and your Sept 2010 rates would still be 79 and 152 respectively when SW stepped in. It's tough to re-write history.

Actually, thinking that our 2001 pay rates could be on effect 23 years later is a textbook example of delusional thinking.

You do realize we were offered those rates prior to the merger announcement and rejected them, right?

Actually, thinking that our 2001 pay rates could be on effect 23 years later is a textbook example of delusional thinking.

You do realize we were offered those rates prior to the merger announcement and rejected them, right?

I know you guys like to say that...
:-/

It's a pay cut. It doesn't matter what he made 3 years ago or 3 days ago. The day he crosses the partition he will bring home less $. That is what a pay cut is. It doesn't matter how or why we got a new contract 4 years ago. Sorry you can't look past 2010.

You wish that reality wasn't what it has been bc it doesn't help your argument-
Swa got you your current rates .
Sorry you don't like that-

Your rates at the time of the announcement are all that matters bc that was what REALITY you had.

What do you say to someone that's going from 182/hr to whatever 14 year FO pay is over there? Try and look forward with your comments. If you need a slap on the back for what happened in the past I'll give you one. Thanks for buying us and seeing that we got a fair contract... That's old news now. Move forward. What do you say and how do you rationalize that its not a paycut for someone with that longevity. Real numbers...Not some what might happen BS. The day I show up for training, and for the foreseeable future, my family will be making substantially less than we are today.

RV

If you are, then you are trying to make less to justify your own pity party

Pity party???!!!Are you effn CRAZY?!! I don't want any pity from anyone! TRYING TO MAKE LESS....You are an idiot! Nevermind the facts damn the torpedoes!

RV

Redflyer, again I say thanks for buying us...I'm sure you had a lot to do with the transaction and we owe you an immense debt of gratitude.....Or....maybe your God complex has completely warped your ability to reason and evaluate facts and make judgements and decisions. Hope we meet one day.

RV

Man!

One stupid-ass comment from PCL, and everyone gets all spooled up again over things that have been argued about since day one of the merger. Surely, people will change their minds this time!

PCL is apparently the undisputed master at spinning people up. This is an example of a game my psychologist sister-in-law would call, "let's you and he fight."

Bubba

Yes, that's right, it's my fault. It couldn't possibly be that you and your company massively raped our pilot group and now choose to rub our faces in it while expecting us to be grateful. :rolleyes:

Redflyer, again I say thanks for buying us...I'm sure you had a lot to do with the transaction and we owe you an immense debt of gratitude.....Or....maybe your God complex has completely warped your ability to reason and evaluate facts and make judgements and decisions. Hope we meet one day.

RV

There's no 'God complex' or need to be thanked RV. It's over and done. I just don't like revisionist history were you want people to believe you were making more than 79 and 152, because you weren't.

Should you have been making more? Absolutely. Should you have had SW payrates immediately and kept CA seats? Absolutely. But none of that happened did it?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back