Southwest Airlines schedules its first flights in Memphis

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do YOU work for SWA?

The three day in question flew a total of 7 legs. We arrived in Boston at 11:15pm local and left the next day at 5:25pm. D.C. arrived at 11:5pm and left at 5:55pm. It also paid well above the minimum guarantee of 19.5 at 22.70. It was a very enjoyable trip.

Must be a junior trip, most of your 3 days are worth 28 hors with 17 legs! Congrats on the great layovers though, your next trip heads towards El Paso and Amarillo layovers. Oh well!

Bye Bye---General Lee

You guys are arguing with a 22 year old virgin, typing from his apartment(moms basement). The only foreign destinations he sees are on google earth....

This from an RJ FO that lives in Idaho Falls with some guy named "Uncle Stan." Yikes!

Bye Bye---General Lee

You guys are arguing with a 22 year old virgin, typing from his apartment(moms basement). The only foreign destinations he sees are on google earth....
I won't lie, I'm new to this site but I'm beginning to think you're right. I can't imagine having an unwanted opinion on everything unless there really is absolutely nothing else going on in your life, like a job or family.

What? I happen to have fun at home AND at work. I get to go on a "mini vacation" every week. I enjoy the layovers, the restaurants, the different scenery. You can't remember which 5 cities you hit yesterday. I have fun with my wife and family (usually fly 3 days on, 4 off), and actually smile when I arrive at the gate, heading off somewhere fun and interesting. The sundae along the way is a bonus. People can actually enjoy both their personal and professional lives. Enjoy your taco at the taco stand by the hotel.

Bye Bye---General Lee
I never said I didn't have fun at work, but that's not living.

No, I cant remember the five cities I flew to yesterday either, I've been home for 5 days, going out tomorrow for a three day which only flies 6 legs. You are sooo wrong, SWA is now a long haul operation, not a short haul, or did you miss that at the shareholders call?

Taco stand? Getting racist when you start to lose the argument are you?

I won't lie, I'm new to this site but I'm beginning to think you're right. I can't imagine having an unwanted opinion on everything unless there really is absolutely nothing else going on in your life, like a job or family.

Unwanted opinion? This started thanks to your buddy ScoreboardIII, who made the initial comments. Look Howie, you need to chillax a bit, and welcome to FI. And watch out for PBR, he may lure you to a few days in Idaho.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I never said I didn't have fun at work, but that's not living.

No, I cant remember the five cities I flew to yesterday either, I've been home for 5 days, going out tomorrow for a three day which only flies 6 legs. You are sooo wrong, SWA is now a long haul operation, not a short haul, or did you miss that at the shareholders call?

Taco stand? Getting racist when you start to lose the argument are you?

Racist? What would you eat in ELP? I'd eat Mexican food. Wow, sounds like you are getting testy.

So, you're a "long haul" airline now? Riiiiight. You still have 7 flights a day from DTW to MDW, and somebody has got to do that, but....not....you.... Oh-Kay.......whatever! Riiiight. How many flights a day between DAL and AUS, SAT, HOU, AMA, MAF, LBB? Long haul, eh? Hmmmm

Look, you started this, and I've ended it. We have different styles of trips, but my airline has variety and choice. Enjoy the only 3 day with 6 legs at your airline, and lemme guess? It's worth 34 hours, right? Sure.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I am going to bid 3 day trips to Venice next month. Hopefully, you get a Denver layover and a few Boise's. I bet it's getting hot in El Paso now, riiiight? You probably know.... Sundaes don't last long there probably...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Why do you hate America GL?

I seriously think that General Lee has an underlying inferiority complex or something. He must be lacking something in other areas of his personal life that we don't want to know about. Why else would he be constantly trying to impress us with this constant flexing of his big airline gorilla. Ive heard the same ******************** here for years cluttering these message boards. Whatever General Lee. I'm thoroughly impressed. Whoopdefreakindoo!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back