• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Airlines pilot union activates its strike preparedness committee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Retro should matter to EVERY one of us. The retro check each of us gets means little compared to the precedent it will set if we accept a contract WITHOUT retro.

Think bigger picture, here.

You got a handful of those, but, more to the point, about 1750 non-scabs, most of whom have already proven themselves when it comes to delivering a credible strike vote, informational picketing at airports, shareholder meetings, etc.

Good point!

You got a handful of those, but, more to the point, about 1750 non-scabs, most of whom have already proven themselves when it comes to delivering a credible strike vote, informational picketing at airports, shareholder meetings, etc.
There are many more than 1750 on the combined list that have done all of the above, myself included.

That ship sailed with Plan B

That's a great idea you have--let bitterness decide your vote, to vote in something that hurts all Southwet pilots, including yourself. That'll sure teach somebody a lesson! Hey, since you're such a sterling example of a "big picture" guy, maybe you can give us some of your savvy advice on what to invest our 401-K plans in while you're at it. :blush:

Bubba

That's a great idea you have--let bitterness decide your vote, to vote in something that hurts all Southwet pilots, including yourself. That'll sure teach somebody a lesson! Hey, since you're such a sterling example of a "big picture" guy, maybe you can give us some of your savvy advice on what to invest our 401-K plans in while you're at it. :blush:

Bubba

I sense bitterness in your post

I sense bitterness in the posts of just about everyone. Good job SWAPA and Gary!

I sense bitterness in the posts of just about everyone. Good job SWAPA and Gary!

SWAPA and Gary?

I'm not sure that's who everyone blamed the most for their bitterness. It was probably the people that they actually sued over the whole debacle that they thought deserved the most blame. Uh,.... and that would be ALPA and you, wouldn't it, PCL?

Bubba

Latest resources

Back