• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Airlines Expands Atlanta Service With Two New Nonstop Destinations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GL, you've opted for sarcasm instead of discussing the subject. I can see why no one takes you seriously anymore.

Looks like someone else can't handle a good argument. Dealing with a couple lawyers gave you seniority integration expertise? I think ALPA has been through this process more than SWAPA has, so I give them the advantage. And anything better than the first offer will be a win for the AT guys.

Btw, FI is all about sarcasm. Don't get too upset, Lee doesn't.

Godspeed!

OYS

Last edited:
Looks like someone else can't handle a good argument. Dealing with a couple lawyers gave you seniority integration expertise? I think ALPA has been through this process more than SWAPA has, so I give them the advantage. And anything better than the first offer will be a win for the AT guys.

Btw, FI is all about sarcasm. Don't get too upset, Lee doesn't.

Godspeed!

OYS

OYS, how do you draw that conclusion from my post? My interactions with lawyers have taught me that any law can be circumvented; my comment about lawyers was specifically addressed to the strength of Bond-McCaskill; it had nothing to do with SLI. Is this comprehension error intentional on your part because you are unable to fathom that Bond-McCaskill is a joke?

I understand that FI is saturated with sarcasm. However, when one asks a serious question and gets a serious response, I expect the person who asked the question to continue the discussion in a serious manner. GL opted to don his clown suit, including curly red hair, big floppy shoes, and a flower carnation that sprays water.
You and GL want to be the FI clowns? Cool. Then don't attempt to appear serious on occasion because you two are starting to garner the same level of respect that I have for instructordude.

OY6 is a bozo. popcorn ready. Homo.

OYS, how do you draw that conclusion from my post? My interactions with lawyers have taught me that any law can be circumvented; my comment about lawyers was specifically addressed to the strength of Bond-McCaskill; it had nothing to do with SLI. Is this comprehension error intentional on your part because you are unable to fathom that Bond-McCaskill is a joke?

I understand that FI is saturated with sarcasm. However, when one asks a serious question and gets a serious response, I expect the person who asked the question to continue the discussion in a serious manner. GL opted to don his clown suit, including curly red hair, big floppy shoes, and a flower carnation that sprays water.
You and GL want to be the FI clowns? Cool. Then don't attempt to appear serious on occasion because you two are starting to garner the same level of respect that I have for instructordude.

GL and I view topics similarly, but that doesn't mean he and I are clowns. We can agree to disagree on any subject, and a bit of humor now and then is a good thing. I think of this forum as mostly entertainment, and part rumor mill. Nobody should be offended, and always take the banter with a grain of salt. How much credibility can be attained on an anonymous website anyway? Btw, my last name is Tilton......

Godspeed!

OYS

Last edited:
It is very likely you will keep your current screen name for a very long time after the ISL is complete.

Godspeed!

OYS

The clown's Profile:

Curr Position: Furloughed UAL F/A, then big corporate ironing board, now Big "D0uche" 320B newbie

:puke:

What a difference between Andy's posts and GL's. Andy's is presented unemotionally by someone who is obviously schooled in the industry. The other an emotional, sarcastic, and vitriolic post beacause he doesn't agree.

Can't say I expected anything else...

What a difference between Andy's posts and GL's. Andy's is presented unemotionally by someone who is obviously schooled in the industry. The other an emotional, sarcastic, and vitriolic post beacause he doesn't agree.

Unbelievable clarity. Excellent post Calypso

So, you don't think the AT guys will get better seniority if they take it to arbitration? That's called unemotional. And it is apparent that you Corndogs like what Andy says because he shares some if your views, but that doesn't mean he is correct. Overall, your first offer was shot down by the AT MEC, and now you may have chaos. GL would probably say the same, yet you discount things he and I state. Can't say I expect any less myself with you guys. You as a group have handled this poorly, starting with an offer that was deemed worthless by the AT MEC.

Godspeed!

OYS

Latest resources

Back