• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Airlines Expands Atlanta Service With Two New Nonstop Destinations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If SWA/SWAPA REALLY wanted to lawyer up they'd go to arbitration and argue that the 717 is going away so gifting 1100 pilots jobs might not be required.

Gup

And then remind the arbitrators you are replacing them 1 for 1 with 737s, and you are using some AT orders/options too. Don't forget that part!

Godspeed!

OYS

Cool. Then why are you posting on here? Don't even start that you are trying to 'protect the Airtan guys.' Just like Calypso says, you could give a rats @ss about those guys, so everything you state in these threads is completely disengenious, or a flat out lie.

Thanks for posting on every, single AAI/SW thread, but I think we will be okay without you...and

GODSPEED ******************************bag.

RF

Thanks Cleopatra, Queen of Denial! This is a public forum, so I will continue, because it is fun to watch you unravel. Popcorn ready!

Godspeed!

OYS

He likes to 'forget' about alot of stuff. Like the fact that both carriers can be operated seperately....has no answer for that one. Just more of the same post day in and day out. Broken record.

Or the part they couldn't afford them, don't forget that part.

You can finance ANYTHING. Look at AA, with the 120 A320 order. Or, you can lease them. You probably forgot about that..... I can't wait to watch your possible arbitration. Nobody will forget it!

Godspeed!

OYS

This isn't even close to heading to arbitration OYS. You did hear there was another offer on the table didn't you? Failing that, they will be run as seperate companies dude. Get used to the facts...YOUR GONNA LUV IT. Please, come back to reality.

Godspeed, d@^chbag. HaHA.

RF

This isn't even close to heading to arbitration OYS. You did hear there was another offer on the table didn't you? Failing that, they will be run as seperate companies dude. Get used to the facts...YOUR GONNA LUV IT. Please, come back to reality.

Godspeed, d@^chbag. HaHA.

RF

That's not what the Process Agreement stated, Red. But, I can see why you would want to avoid an arbitration. I'll tell you one thing, if this next offer is worse, monetarily and seniority wise or any upgrade fence wise, I think we all can guess where it is going next....

Godspeed!

OYS

They're lawyers. A decent lawyer can argue either side of a case and win no matter which side he takes. And that's what Freund has done in the past against Katz. He's beaten Katz on both sides of any integration argument. The relative strength of one's case is less important than the competence of one's lawyer.

Katz has beaten Freund just as many times as Freund has beaten Katz. They've been on the opposite sides of just about every major seniority integration for the past 25 years. Overall, Katz probably has more victories in total, simply because his career has been longer. Both attorneys are quite good, and any perception that one is better than the other is only based on recent outcomes, not the totality of their work over decades.

Latest resources

Back