• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Airlines Expands Atlanta Service With Two New Nonstop Destinations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So you don't treat people or other pilots with respect until they get hired by SWA ?

Nice worldview. You're a poster boy for the people that believe that your culture is nothing more than a word with seven letters.

Their "culture " is seeming more and more like a cult. You are right in that the SWA folks on here are coming across as excessively narcissistic. A lot of "warrior spirit" we are going to kick everyone's ass.
It's shows the difference between ALPA that tries to represent the profession as a whole (yes they are not perfect) and SWAPA that sees everything as all about them and screw everyone else.

Funny,

FYI, if your putting together a list. Please add vinegar, some name brand virginal cleaner , and some itching cream . They all will help you out when your still by yourself at the 230 am closing at the bar.

I am only trying to help you out. :)

A new low, even for FI. You are a real low life. A shining example of SWA "culture."

A new low, even for FI. You are a real low life. A shining example of SWA "culture."

A new low are u kidding. I am just trying to help out so her only choice is u
I dont blame her. No chuck wants anything to do w u

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

"You are right in that the SWA folks on here are coming across as excessively narcissistic"

And I assume the former AAI pilots will be the same, in your opinion as soon as they are integrated...

What an idiot, this is a FIGHT for seniority, AAI pilots want it and so do the SWA pilots...

It is not the SWA pilots fault (or the AAI pilots) that SWA bought AAI (blame it on the former CEO of AAI)...

If Mr Kelly has decided to get involved in negotiations that is his right, if he said something at a closed meeting that has influenced the MC/MEC that is his right...if he is attempting to protect the culture that is his job...

The one yes vote on the MEC figured out that he was negotiating with SWA not SWAPA...very smart man...

Latest resources

Back