• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southern Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
just came back from 2 weeks in japan. how are you guys getting called, referrals from friends and the online app? ill update the online app again and see if it can get somebodys attention. any other way to get noticed, like a job fair or even making a day trip to norwalk?? im tempted to truck my resume up there since i live in NYC.....

just came back from 2 weeks in japan. how are you guys getting called, referrals from friends and the online app? ill update the online app again and see if it can get somebodys attention. any other way to get noticed, like a job fair or even making a day trip to norwalk?? im tempted to truck my resume up there since i live in NYC.....

I'd walk my resume and talk to CP and whoever else and then bug him with phone calls.

Last edited:
Bryson's.. It was always a good time in the old days..

Tom's Sports Zone up the street is much better now... Went into Brysons one night and it was like a damn mortuary.

Besides Tom's has Candemonium ( cheap Shlitz,Pabst, Old Mil)!!

Has Anyone who interviewed August 2nd or later heard anything yet? It's been over 3 weeks!!! Anything at all?

heard the 777 cmi deal fell through, But managment has been really busy, we just submitted the 747-4 manuals to the FAA last Monday, and bought 4- 400's this week, also completed NAT ETOP Proving Run. so it been crazy. but not sure how many people there going to be hiring without the CMI 777 deal. tell the 400's show up, i would say we are fat on Crews at least tell the first of the year.

Sword

Interesting, they were briefing us on the interview day that they are hiring for September class and most probably it would be for the Classics. As per your post , I guess things are crazy there due to all the new developments. I was just wondering if somewhat we will get informed about the status of the interviews and is there going to be a pool for the near future? Your inputs will be great Sword.
Thx in advance

wow, I guess we are all in the same boat. I read a post from a guy on APC that had it posted on August 5th. he says he got a call from them on August 5th for an October class. Now I know for a fact that Southern began interviewing on August 1st, so in 4 days he heard something????? I dont know what is what but I sure would like to know something. Maybe they are re-thinking their class schedules since Swordfish posted that the 777 deal fell through!!! let me know your thoughts. thx

Latest resources

Back