• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southern Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I talked to a buddy of mine who works at Omni. He said they have lost 4 FE's in the past month to SAI because of a $5000 signing bonus????
I don't know about the training bond but I think everyone who gets employed at SAI before March of next year will get a $5000 bonus. This is due to C360 Crews who go to SAI will get a $5000 FO/FE and $10,000 Captains.

I spoke to a good friend of mine at SAI, pilot that are on property at SAI at the time of the merger will revive $5000 fo/fe and 10000 capt. but the date was closed on Oct 1st. but he said there pay has come up to ours at 360 , but only though that are hired by march 2008. Then new hires revert back to SAI pay. The real questions is what the hell is the schedule going to be like???????????

Dutch,

Have you recived your letter of employment from sai?
i heard that it was coming this week???

I spoke to a good friend of mine at SAI, pilot that are on property at SAI at the time of the merger will revive $5000 fo/fe and 10000 capt. but the date was closed on Oct 1st. but he said there pay has come up to ours at 360 , but only though that are hired by march 2008. Then new hires revert back to SAI pay. The real questions is what the hell is the schedule going to be like???????????

Dutch,

Have you recived your letter of employment from sai?
i heard that it was coming this week???

Yes, all Cargo 360 crews received letters of conditional employment. Right now there are two battles. One is about the seniority list -Using SAI rules on seniority (Date of Class Start) instead of C360 rules on seniority (Date of Hire) on crewmembers at C360 less than a year. The other battle is all of our reservist don't like the language about reserve drill in the SACG contract. They say its (and it is) illegal.
Other than that, no real surprises. We have till the 19th to accept or decline.

Yes, all Cargo 360 crews received letters of conditional employment. Right now there are two battles. One is about the seniority list -Using SAI rules on seniority (Date of Class Start) instead of C360 rules on seniority (Date of Hire) on crewmembers at C360 less than a year.
I fail to understand why any of the C360 pilots were given anything other than the first day of class as your hire date...

To have some from C360 list their date of hire based upon your inteview date is bad enough..., Let alone half of your pilots one way, and the other half by 1st class date.

I have never heard of any other airline utilizing a "date of interview" or "date of offer" as the DOH, ever... Are there any other examples of this...?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back