• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Something's not right here at ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Im sure it will pass, even though we have yet to see the exact language. People are already spending the bonus money before they know how much they will get.

Too many are tired of the crap and ready to "move on"

Medeco

Hey what about free flu shots? Seems like we've had them every year but haven't seen or heard about us geting them this year? UHC sucks! By the way why is ASA giving Skywest yet another 4 of our freaking airplanes? Are they doing this because now we have a TA and they want to transfer them before the contract passes? I know I know 20 questions!

Everyone is missing the big picture people! Seattle's Best quit giving us discounts!!!!!! Mother Fokkers

Everyone is missing the big picture people! Seattle's Best quit giving us discounts!!!!!! Mother Fokkers

Man, that was the one of the ONLY discounts in ATL. Except for Nathan's on D.

Nathan's gets you a discount? They pissed me off when I asked for an extra honey mustard and they told me it would cost 25 cents.

If you want discounts in 'da ATL you have to buy the airport chapel discount card. You can get one at DECU for $10 in Ganuary, and it goes down as the year goes on. It more than pays for itself.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back