• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SLI. What's fair and equitable.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmmm, on a doh list Flexjet number 151 and below would have been the bottom of the list. Is that the case??? Well there you have it, it's not a doh list.

The red label guys keep their number!!!!!! Unreal. Ricci gonna win this too. Why weren't they put in line with their FJ number they accepted. Think UNION just lost more support. If the vote for the union came after this list no doubt they would be off property

Hmmm, on a doh list Flexjet number 151 and below would have been the bottom of the list. Is that the case??? Well there you have it, it's not a doh list.

Don't be so literal.

It's not a perfect DoH list sure by it sure as Hell isnt a relative integration in any way.

And explain why the FJ list was capped when the transfer guys came over? That's about 80 guys that adversely impact our percentages.

It's a DoH list. That isn't what anyone was told. It was the same as when KR says one thing and does another, a lie.

So now that you mention it, where is #151 on the list?

Currently #151 would be in about the top 1/2 of the list (151/425 = 35%).
But since our group let them cut all the growth from the last 18 months, (why?) #151 would be right in the middle of the list (151/300).

Is #151 anywhere near #330 on the list? I'll, help you. NO he is not. His newly minted position on the list is about 430/660, that's down about 15%. But really it's about a 30% loss in seniority. WTF!

#151 is probably a junior CL300 captain now but his new position is FO. There are still FO guys on furlough senior to #151.

How is this fair? equitable?, consistent with career expectations? or at all relative in nature?

Examine the list paying attention to the DOH and longevity columns. For the FJ guys, the dates are the same. The Options guys have all kinds of dates. But you'll notice that for the vast majority of the list, the names are in DOH order.

This was not the story any POC member told when trying to get support for the union drive. I don't blame them. They probably feel sold out as well.

This list should have been sent swirling down the bowl the moment it saw the light of day and never been given the chance to stink up the place.

There may be growth on the flex side but remember what happens at options matters too, and they are shutting down most fleets. So Flex will have to grow a lot to offset that.

This is the problem with this list. A great number of FJ captains don't have the seniority to keep their seat over time. Anyone have a guess on fleet growth for 2016?

Don't reassure us about no flush bid without explaining were all the displaced pilots will go when Options is no more. Or, where all the LJ captains will wind up as that fleet is mismanaged into oblivion.

I don't think it's something that will happen overnight but it's a near term issue. With the way the mgmt team is wasting money, it might be a very near term issue.

When I look at the list I think Flexjet came out ahead. I don't know what you did for your math but my relative seniority is within a couple percent. It would have been much much worse if this was DOH. Overall I think it was a good solution. How would you have done t different? If it was straight relative seniority the top 30 guys certainly would have complained. They did well.

When I look at the list I think Flexjet came out ahead. I don't know what you did for your math but my relative seniority is within a couple percent. It would have been much much worse if this was DOH. Overall I think it was a good solution. How would you have done t different? If it was straight relative seniority the top 30 guys certainly would have complained. They did well.

Apparently their complaints have greater value than mine. The fact they aren't complaining says a lot about how equal the list is.

As the saying goes: "Some animals are more equal than others".

Last edited:
So now that you mention it, where is #151 on the list?

Currently #151 would be in about the top 1/2 of the list (151/425 = 35%).
But since our group let them cut all the growth from the last 18 months, (why?) #151 would be right in the middle of the list (151/300).

Is #151 anywhere near #330 on the list? I'll, help you. NO he is not. His newly minted position on the list is about 430/660, that's down about 15%. But really it's about a 30% loss in seniority. WTF!

#151 is probably a junior CL300 captain now but his new position is FO. There are still FO guys on furlough senior to #151.

How is this fair? equitable?, consistent with career expectations? or at all relative in nature?

Examine the list paying attention to the DOH and longevity columns. For the FJ guys, the dates are the same. The Options guys have all kinds of dates. But you'll notice that for the vast majority of the list, the names are in DOH order.

This was not the story any POC member told when trying to get support for the union drive. I don't blame them. They probably feel sold out as well.

This list should have been sent swirling down the bowl the moment it saw the light of day and never been given the chance to stink up the place.

You've lost me with relative percentage and career expectations. Could you please show me where anyone wrote to you and promised you that? Because I never received the communication.

SLI by DOH isn't going to happen. That was put out there by management in an effort to instill fear in the Flex FO"s to vote against the union. Time will tell if it is a lie, but the Options pilots have heard their false promises before.

The 1 time management said something with some truth to it and I didn't listen. Shame on me.

Latest resources

Back