• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SLI is out, it looks good for both sides

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Agreed. We elect these people to not only act like leaders, but to actually be leaders. Passing on your responsibilities to your constituents is wrong. A governing body should never be a rubber stamp.

Oh so now you want them to act as leaders?
They never have and never will. They don't know the meaning of the word.

This is far too important. If the ATN MEC doesn't like it, they send it to a vote with a no recommendation.
If our pilots all vote it down then we might have some leverage (ha ha right). If the MEC turns it down for us, that aint gonna be pretty on a whole bunch of levels.

This is far too important. If the ATN MEC doesn't like it, they send it to a vote with a no recommendation.
If our pilots all vote it down then we might have some leverage (ha ha right). If the MEC turns it down for us, that aint gonna be pretty on a whole bunch of levels.

They can always send it to the membership with a yea or nay recommendation. Nothing to loose by letting everyone vote.

OMG this is a horrible proposition. AT FOs can't upgrade before any SWA FOs? Say what? If I had a vote, and I'm glad I do not, I would vote this turd down and consider arbitration. GK wants this done, and binding arbitration sounds like a good way to get a fair deal. And recall those AT negotiators.

OYS

Of course you'd say vote it down, who wants most of the Airtran FOs to make more than the Delta captains! And, oh the irony, now every Airtran captain will make more than Delta captains flying 777s to Europe and Asia. Yeah, I'd get on here too if I was a Delta pilot and rail against this deal. No way I'd want to walk around ATL knowing that the former Airtran 3 stripper is making more than a bunch of the Delta 4 strippers...

I think the Delta pilots know this is merger is good for their next round of contract talks. Management will no longer be able to lay AAI pay rates on the table as a comparison.

Any bets as to when the Airtran Pilots forum comes back? I'm guessing not until after our MEC meets in secret so that arms can be twisted to try to prevent a vote of the pilot group.

OBTW - Swapaluv.com has senority list and agreement side letter.

Of course you'd say vote it down, who wants most of the Airtran FOs to make more than the Delta captains! And, oh the irony, now every Airtran captain will make more than Delta captains flying 777s to Europe and Asia. Yeah, I'd get on here too if I was a Delta pilot and rail against this deal. No way I'd want to walk around ATL knowing that the former Airtran 3 stripper is making more than a bunch of the Delta 4 strippers...

I'll take Delta then. 4 strippers are always better than 3. Remember to tip.

Wow, this is a as close to a staple as you can get. If this is approved by the AT MEC I see another lawsuit as per TWA.

Latest resources

Back