• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest, Expressjet and SLC flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On another note, some of you guys are starting to sound like a broken record on the non-union issue. Give it up already. Mesa underbids everyone. Way to go ALPA, what with your solidarity and all that. Oh yeah, the pilots don't have anything to do with RFP's. How easily I forget. Must be the koolaid rotting my brain.

Mesa used up most of their negotiating capital on their scope clause in order to reign in alter ego airlines. Skywest on the other hand, would have much more leverage than any other regional right now considering they have $700 MILLION in the bank and just made almost $160 MILLION. Also, imagine how much worse it would be if Mesa pilots didn't have a union???

Sorry for sounding like a broken MP3 but I wouldn't give it up already.;)

Last edited:
So that makes it ok i guess.. Whatever lets you sleep at night. Just as long as all you scabs don't ever have any aspirations to fly for a unionized carrier. Must be something in the water out there

SkyWest was hiring before and during the Union drive and vote, all while the people who got the drive going were leaving in droves to bigger and better places. The reason why this vote lost is because SkyWest was hiring all these scabs from other airlines like YOURS!

Dont worry about the eye contract, I cant get most of my fellow XJT pilots to make eye contact with me. Its not just because you are Skywest or CHQ. Its because alot of our pilots think they are better than everybody else including their fellow co-workers. Its the CAL mentality that has descended into our ranks.

Agreed, don't forget the "badge stare" that 99% of them do everytime they see someone they don't know.

Dont worry about the eye contract, I cant get most of my fellow XJT pilots to make eye contact with me. Its not just because you are Skywest or CHQ. Its because alot of our pilots think they are better than everybody else including their fellow co-workers. Its the CAL mentality that has descended into our ranks.
Oh Jeez!!:puke: If I said hi to every pilot I passed between the front door of the terminal and the airplane I'd be late for every flight. If you're in such dire need of validation you should get a therapist or maybe a dog.:rolleyes:

:bawling:

Grow up people!!! What a bunch of whining losers. All regionals suck, just some more than others.

No better airport for admiring beautiful women, they're everwhere in SLC.

Well, ALPA will take care of them. To all the Mesa pilots out there, ALPA will deliver.

You can't really believe that without ALPA, JO would take better care of them?:rolleyes:

Mese would be worse if ALPA wasn't there. JO will NOT deliver anything for the pilots without ALPA!

Latest resources

Back